Jedi's Junkyard

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Hey folks, I've enjoyed it here but I think I've run my race here and at RollItUp both.

I will leave my account open so I can respond to private messages. Hit me up privately if you want contact info. I set it up so that I'm emailed when someone sends a private message.

It's been real and I love and appreciate you all.
Dang it man! I just got my first set of beans. All the more incentive to get some wet. Ill post pics here and tag you on instagram. Keep killing it!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Hey folks, I've enjoyed it here but I think I've run my race here and at RollItUp both.

I will leave my account open so I can respond to private messages. Hit me up privately if you want contact info. I set it up so that I'm emailed when someone sends a private message.

It's been real and I love and appreciate you all.
been away for a little bit sorry to see you go brother it was a pleasure growing out your blackwaters Nigerian sunshine and I thank you very much for the opportunity to grow your gear and wish you well you ✌

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
hi brother those look very nice how long did you run your black waters
earliest one I had was the smallest @8wks longest was 10wks this strain stacks up crazy at the finish
it is one of a kind nice grow
I quit keeping track of time quite a while ago. I figure when it’s done it’s done. Having been perpetual it’s too difficult to track plants at all different ages.
ya bro. Very cool genes. The bodega Nigerian also stacked up nice

SCJedi

Synergist
Howdy folks.

I'm not quite sure what happened this week but something appears to be fragile or chaotic so I want to make sure that if folks want to get ahold of me they can do so by sending me an email at synergygenetics at protonmail dot com. Just make sure to include your handle and that you are from CP so I know who is who.

Peace and thank you all for your continued support!

Now1more

Super Active Member
Howdy folks.

I'm not quite sure what happened this week but something appears to be fragile or chaotic so I want to make sure that if folks want to get ahold of me they can do so by sending me an email at synergygenetics at protonmail dot com. Just make sure to include your handle and that you are from CP so I know who is who.

Peace and thank you all for your continued support!
We just had a full moon. Things get funky around that time.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
@SCJedi ’s Bodega Bubblegum F2’s chilllin under 10/14 on their way to F3’s. Bottom left is a Dubstep- it’ll get hit by various BB’s. Not sure what that cross might be called?”l

View attachment 47872View attachment 47873
What a difference a week makes. In three days , the girls will have been under 10/14 for two weeks and are starting to stretch fairly good now. They’ll be joined by the males on Sunday (in three days).

10515F42-846C-4D83-AC49-0D5E858837F2.jpeg