Jedi's Junkyard

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have 4 of Jedi's plants going right now, so I won't be posting pics in here all the time, but the grow page link is in my signature if you want to see an example of the Nigerian Bubblegum or Blackwater Mystery. I have two G13xhashplants that I just flipped so don't know about keepers.

SCJedi

Synergist
Nigerian Granny. Sweet sandalwood aroma. Tight buds. I took a lower cut and will see if she clones. Judging by the aroma i will like it just fine :D
View attachment 53217
View attachment 53216
Fuck yah!

It's looking like the Nigerian Sunshine breeds true. I'm seeing lots of sandalwood in my crosses. That plant above is definitely a NS leaner. The GSK is very short, squat and tight-noded.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The nigerian granny was dry enough to smoke. I smoked a doob and i am kind of pissed i didnt grow more of them.

It is a sweet old school weed flavor. Nothing harsh...just mellow tasting sweet dope. Really pleasant...smooth....tasty.

The effect is quite pleasant. A sativa that neutralized the helter skelter of it all..clears out your mind....pain...what pain...a really good smoke.

I will grow it again and hope to get a nigerian leaner because i am pretty sure that is where all of that awesome old school land race flavor comes from. Durban Poison is probably my favorite tasting land race. This is a nicer effect and the flavor is top shelf.

It is a multi level stone...starts off all head clearning and the stone builds a while after that...then its good and stoned with a clear head...
No drymouth too and that is a nice break..lol
Very nice.

Last edited: