Jedi's Junkyard

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here's the Nigerian Bubblegum a few days before chop. Not dry yet but close. This was just one reg seed that happened to be a girl - no other plants for pheno comparisons or anything.
nb-f.JPGnb-nf.JPG
Ended up with just under 2oz from a 3gal pot Christmas tree, and only vegged 30 days.
IMG_7095.JPG
Medium-dense, even the larfy-nugs (did no pruning).
Decent leaf to hair ratio - can't see the calyxes ;)
More sticky than frosty.
Smells sweet/spicy.

When I drop the pack they'll be manifolds, trim the larf, and it should make fat hairy buds.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'll be perfectly honest here. I have the Niger-bub on my list to grow out the pack of. From what I have seen with the "on purpose" crosses, @SCJedi makes great seeds. The G13xHP are killing it, and I can't wait to try the NB when it's cured.

I cannot say the same for the "Blackwater Mystery" accidental-cross (or whatever) seeds.
IMG_6789.JPG
It was a lovely plant even though I didn't veg long, but when I went to jar it up and snipped those larfy-bits off the base, seeds started dropping. I pried around in the tops and didn't see any others, so he/she was polite and only self polluted - so it seems to have been on the lowest limbs of the smallest plant -fortuitous, because I haven't gotten any other seeds from the dozen other plants I had going.

I took all those 'smaller-than-a-dime' nugs and ground them up to try. You can see it's a frosty bitch, but all those seeds came from that little bit I ground up.
1588044014930.png
Smells great, and I'm sure the smoke will be good as well. But just wanted to warn others to be mindful. If you got a pack I'd grow them alone. Maybe there were nuts and I never saw them, but I think it was on the inside of the buds, however that works. I think if it actually dropped pollen my whole tent would have gotten it. She was closest to the fan most of the time just because she was shorter.

Anyway, no hate or discontent. I definitely am not throwing them out, but the other Nigerian Sunshine crosses he gave away definitely take precendence :)