Jedi's Junkyard

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Hey folks, I've enjoyed it here but I think I've run my race here and at RollItUp both.

I will leave my account open so I can respond to private messages. Hit me up privately if you want contact info. I set it up so that I'm emailed when someone sends a private message.

It's been real and I love and appreciate you all.
Wow. Take Care man. I hope your kindness here has nothing to do with why you’re splitting. I hope you come back and see us when you’re ready and/or able.

I will never forget your kindness and generosity.

Be well. ✌🏼

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Nah nah nah this can't be. I just got my package to day and I was all excited to share. I only expected the g13 double down for popping and collecting. Didn't expect the red pill! And these gems! Like @gwheels said these are too nice. I almost don't want to open them. Ugh the inner collector in me is annoying when it comes to opening packs.IMG_20200125_020911.jpg
Them packs tho 👌🏼😏IMG_20200125_024618.jpg
Saved a pack lol I know I want to pop them but there's so much I can't put off anymore. Two Nigerians getting wet tomorrow.

Last edited:

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Nah nah nah this can't be. I just got my package to day and I was all excited to share. I only expected the g13 double down for popping and collecting. Didn't expect the red pill! And these gems! Like @gwheels said these are too nice. I almost don't want to open them. Ugh the inner collector in me is annoying when it comes to opening packs.View attachment 44582
Them packs tho 👌🏼😏View attachment 44587
Saved a pack lol I know I want to pop them but there's so much I can't put off anymore. Two Nigerians getting wet tomorrow.
I personally will continue testing and posting this historic gear here. Regardless of whats going on let’s keep er going here unless the Jedi asks us not too. The legend is bigger than the man at this point.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
Weekly update: Bodega bubblegum, BBxNS and BWxNS, all 4 weeks from dry beans. Everyone is doing well and getting crowded in the flood & drain.
20200125_above.jpg
20200125_group.jpg

I'm going to be setting up a 2nd F&D to spread everyone out. The plan is to veg for another couple of weeks and then flip into flower.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Weekly update: Bodega bubblegum, BBxNS and BWxNS, all 4 weeks from dry beans. Everyone is doing well and getting crowded in the flood & drain.
View attachment 44902
View attachment 44901

I'm going to be setting up a 2nd F&D to spread everyone out. The plan is to veg for another couple of weeks and then flip into flower.
Beauty. I’m stoked to see this round of yours. Plants look health ridden

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Last bodega x Nigerian coming down. Runoff ppm @250 so doubt she’s gonna fade anymore
View attachment 45100
View attachment 45101
View attachment 45103
View attachment 45104
This plant was the weakest vigour wise besides one that was culled early on. Still looks like a nice yield 👍
You have no idea how blessed he made me feel by sending me these then taking his hiatus. This wasn't a last minute thing. I'm definitely going to do these rght. You have me inspired too with these beauties you keep chopping. Them colas look fuckin gorgeous bro!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
😭😭😭 sucks seeing a wizard leave the ranks like that, but I'm sure it's for bigger and better things, God speed and good weed Mr jedi
It’s all good my dudes. Let’s just keep on posting up the testers and giving the props to our bro.
Check this blackwater x Nigerian ffs
5305FC54-B8AF-4F1A-9D60-CFD8CEA8F0DB.jpeg
A7040BC7-FB42-4C67-80A9-DA0EF114D4B6.jpeg
Shits absurd man.. I wish i hasn’t culled that male. I rrreally was getting tired of keeping studs but f@ck me.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I'm with you @Uncle Romulus
So here is my somewhat late update. I've labelled all 6 Granny Skunk as 1-6 to be able to more carefully see changes in plants in my notes since the pots are identical now. I transplanted to 1 gallon fabric pots 2 days ago and ordered a new tent for them. They are in their new homes now. So #1 seems to be showing pre-sex signs of being female but I'm not counting chickens so i will confirm with the switch to flower.

These plants are super thirsty. They take all of their water and just keep asking for more. I'm trying to keep them below a foot in veg so they are continually re-trained weekly to keep the canopy flat. When I transplanted they were definitely ready for new shoes but their roots looked so healthy and white. They continue to exhibit bushy growth and a scent of skunk and pine on the stem rub.

The seedling is not an @SCJedi production and neither is the plant in the top row second from the left.
20200127_012039.jpg20200127_012050.jpg20200127_012101.jpg20200127_012109.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I'm with you @Uncle Romulus
So here is my somewhat late update. I've labelled all 6 Granny Skunk as 1-6 to be able to more carefully see changes in plants in my notes since the pots are identical now. I transplanted to 1 gallon fabric pots 2 days ago and ordered a new tent for them. They are in their new homes now. So #1 seems to be showing pre-sex signs of being female but I'm not counting chickens so i will confirm with the switch to flower.

These plants are super thirsty. They take all of their water and just keep asking for more. I'm trying to keep them below a foot in veg so they are continually re-trained weekly to keep the canopy flat. When I transplanted they were definitely ready for new shoes but their roots looked so healthy and white. They continue to exhibit bushy growth and a scent of skunk and pine on the stem rub.

The seedling is not an @SCJedi production and neither is the plant in the top row second from the left.
View attachment 45193View attachment 45194View attachment 45195View attachment 45196
Thanks for havin my back, sister my brother!
0F983A51-C474-43B0-A985-B24AD38FEBAF.jpeg
9841D4AE-CD8A-43CB-A89F-9B6CB82B7EE6.jpeg
123E5428-7EC1-423A-98F3-3D0E4F89E204.jpeg
17B37455-65E0-4497-9A46-16D1AEA09A90.jpeg