In memory of our fallen breeders...

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
You do realize the founding member there banned you from here as a mod right? I was the one that unbanned you and a.couple others. They got caught pulling some bullshit.
Uh... I didn’t know. I assumed as such but thank you. This is most definitely home 🥰

edit: I am noob

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Far from the cool.kids. was a great opportunity for me to.see who is real and who was fake as shit.
Grown ass men getting mad cause there buddy tried to fuk me and got caught so they was like you banned my freind now I'm leaving to. Bye motherfuker. As I said. Dont shit in my cheerios and were good. Not like I have a lot to bitch about. Only time I really see or hear when someone brings it to my attention. I rarely look at other threads.
Agreed, I was being sarcastic. But yeah I don't understand that... How is someone gonna get mad at u and storm out cuz their friend was on some bitch shit and fucked around and got banned...

Detective Hotwired solved the case. Case is now closed :giggle:

ps..................When I stab Heisen..................I stab him in the front :alien:

pps..................Heisen don't like me much anyway. So I stab him an extra time for stealing Finchy :devilish:

ppss...............lemon tree cut for me because u r cock teaser :poop:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
You do realize the founding member there banned you from here as a mod right? I was the one that unbanned you and a.couple others. They got caught pulling some bullshit.
you do know its quite a coincidence that uncle buck is over at riu from the old planet ganja days, and one of the name breeders has the same name as PoM in the old days. I been makin jokes of this for months, pretty sure nobody caught on and not sure its the same PoM, pretty common name, but if you google plural of mongoose or variety jones and silk road, lol, you'll get the same name as you get when you pay with Paypal a certain chucker over there. Always struck me as odd ,prolly don't mean a thing, but stranger things have happened. But Buck and PoM were both big time bad boys as PG at the same time before they took it down. Just a point to ponder.

D

Deleted member 60

Those were fun times...LOL. Never a dull moment in that battle. Those Gypper vids were classic.

Interrogation @ it's finest. LOL...and folks think some shit went down here.... heehee....

Stranger things have happened in SeedyLand...but not by much.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I'm still curious bout what events took place exactly. Like specifically what was the back stabbing? And what was the whole personal info being released situation? I got beans from & supported some of these people that are gone.. So I'd like to have a complete look at the character that was shown to result in these bans / disappearances.

@Heisenbeans or anyone care to go into more detail?

I'm still curious bout what events took place exactly. Like specifically what was the back stabbing? And what was the whole personal info being released situation? I got beans from & supported some of these people that are gone.. So I'd like to have a complete look at the character that was shown to result in these bans / disappearances.

I asked the same in pm's. Didn't get an answer. My advice is to ditch it.
When I thought about it I realized it was none of my business.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

I decided to part ways with 2 mods here. Actually 1 if you wanna be technical. I was tired of the passive aggressive bullshit. Banned members for no reason I could see. Of course not everyone can see all that cause they are new members.
I pulled mod privileges for those two members. THAT WAS IT. I did not ban Anyone!
Than I got the pm asking me what's up. Words were exchanged and I decided it was best of those two members moved on.
Well it dont work like that. There loyal followers added there 2 cents and gave the farewell fuck this place you banned my freind. OK you can get the fuck out to. Based on there actions and the way they was handling themselves I had to ban them and temporarily remove there content. If they felt the need to "get even" they would still have access to whatever info was in private messages, user addresses, phone numbers or whatever. In order to protect everyone here I banned the ones that was leading the revolt because of TWO members.

Well now there gone and there hand full of followers and I have 0 regrets. I did what was necessary. Of course not everyone will agree but that would be impossible.

If someone says there leaving the forum over some silly shit to me that person is unstable. They can message me man to man to discuss there grievance. Going around in the shadows messaging members some fuckery is the best way to get banned when those members they are messaging are telling me what's going on. If someone gets a message they feel they need to share with me than you know its fucked up.

All I care about is the safety and security of the members on this forum.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I decided to part ways with 2 mods here. Actually 1 if you wanna be technical. I was tired of the passive aggressive bullshit. Banned members for no reason I could see. Of course not everyone can see all that cause they are new members.
I pulled mod privileges for those two members. THAT WAS IT. I did not ban Anyone!
Than I got the pm asking me what's up. Words were exchanged and I decided it was best of those two members moved on.
Well it dont work like that. There loyal followers added there 2 cents and gave the farewell fuck this place you banned my freind. OK you can get the fuck out to. Based on there actions and the way they was handling themselves I had to ban them and temporarily remove there content. If they felt the need to "get even" they would still have access to whatever info was in private messages, user addresses, phone numbers or whatever. In order to protect everyone here I banned the ones that was leading the revolt because of TWO members.

Well now there gone and there hand full of followers and I have 0 regrets. I did what was necessary. Of course not everyone will agree but that would be impossible.

If someone says there leaving the forum over some silly shit to me that person is unstable. They can message me man to man to discuss there grievance. Going around in the shadows messaging members some fuckery is the best way to get banned when those members they are messaging are telling me what's going on. If someone gets a message they feel they need to share with me than you know its fucked up.

I for one appreciate your concern for our security. Thanks H.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I asked the same in pm's. Didn't get an answer. My advice is to ditch it.
Just thought I'd ask, someone can PM me if they want. Don't care for the drama just want to have a better understanding of the people involved

So do you know the reason behind their abuse of mod powers? What was the objective? And from what I gather at least one of these people was talking shit about you, could you give me an idea of what they were saying or trying to accomplish?

I can agree with your move, like I said I'm just trying to understand the kind of character that was shown by these dudes in detail. Seems like some shit that would make me not want to do business with them, but I'd rather not jump to that conclusion and get the facts in detail.

Someone can PM me if they'd like. I'm not a chatty patty, just trying to understand how shit went down for my own personal interest.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Just thought I'd ask, someone can PM me if they want. Don't care for the drama just want to have a better understanding of the people involved

So do you know the reason behind their abuse of mod powers? What was the objective? And from what I gather at least one of these people was talking shit about you, could you give me an idea of what they were saying or trying to accomplish?

I can agree with your move, like I said I'm just trying to understand the kind of character that was shown by these dudes in detail. Seems like some shit that would make me not want to do business with them, but I'd rather not jump to that conclusion and get the facts in detail.

Someone can PM me if they'd like. I'm not a chatty patty, just trying to understand how shit went down for my own personal interest.
I'm not saying not to do any business with anyone.
I've explained it the best I can and included as many details as necessary.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
I'm not saying not to do any business with anyone.
I've explained it the best I can and included as many details as necessary.
Not saying you were, like I said from the sound of it, the shit that went down would make me not wanna do business with people.

What was the whole personal info thing about? Whose info was it? And what was the point in the person dropping it?

Hellmudd bones

Not saying you were, like I said from the sound of it, the shit that went down would make me not wanna do business with people.

What was the whole personal info thing about? Whose info was it? And what was the point in the person dropping it?
Lets just say some shit happend and shit is what it is. Don't need to beat the breaks of a dead horse and shit.