In memory of our fallen breeders...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
jmho, but if the info was correct, and a boss seen where an employee had spouted basically privileged salary info, maybe proprietory, not meant for public consumption, and a person was terminated or contract terminated because of it, and it cost the person the salary mentioned, many a hillbilly would consider that enough money to take her out in hide, one way or the other, the joke part of the deal or attempted lightheartedness way underrated compared to the seriousness of the information. And all for the sake of being the forum humorist and some attention. Way this has gone on, wished I'd not been so generous with the bbc s1's he's makin his nanner crosses out of. But all water under the bridge now. Everyone seen it and can make up there own mind, but I'd never darken that doorstep again, jmho
It really seems a small payout, being the forum humorist, against having integrity as a man.
Not something to be smug about, and it weren't right. Who is going to buy seeds from a chucker with those moral standards?

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Don't quite understand your question. It's worded oddly. Are you implying there's no NDA?
who knows if there is? If there is, hypothetically, you perpetuated the situation by trying to be a comedian for some reason or other, and cost him his contract that was confided to you in confidence. If not, I'd say you are a very lucky person, as most, as mentioned before, lost that much money over someone trying to be funny when there are messing with someone's livlihood, would suffer some serious consequences. But as Heisen mentioned, its over in his mind, so its over in mind, but it is odd how you poke and prod and parse words and phrases, when the big picture is plain as day. People can mess with that cat if they want, just like Heisen, they have the choice. People will read and know what happened and make their own minds up. Your debating isn't swaying anyone one way or the other, just sayin, yanno, in the big scheme of things, lol

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
who knows if there is? If there is, hypothetically, you perpetuated the situation by trying to be a comedian for some reason or other, and cost him his contract that was confided to you in confidence. If not, I'd say you are a very lucky person, as most, as mentioned before, lost that much money over someone trying to be funny when there are messing with someone's livlihood, would suffer some serious consequences. But as Heisen mentioned, its over in his mind, so its over in mind, but it is odd how you poke and prod and parse words and phrases, when the big picture is plain as day. People can mess with that cat if they want, just like Heisen, they have the choice. People will read and know what happened and make their own minds up. Your debating isn't swaying anyone one way or the other, just sayin, yanno, in the big scheme of things, lol
Not debating anything I'm stating facts. Like what doxxing is, and if you do sign an NDA you stick to that shit or suffer consequences.

Heisens over it, and it clearly didn't cost him his position so all is well. Hopefully this little tiff didn't hurt his pockets

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
This place, at least in this thread isn't much different from rollitup. I came in here neutral, no animosity or disparaging comments and a lot of you got your tiki torches and pitchforks out for whatever reason. Kind of sad to see. My experience on here before this has been all love and laughs

People resorting to disliking comments 😂 I could never care enough about this shit to even bother doing that.