In memory of our fallen breeders...

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
You don't have to go away mad - just go away.
I'm not mad, if anything I'm disappointed that this place that I thought was full of dope people actually has quite a few clowns who got butt hurt over me being neutral and stating facts.

But I am done posting in this thread, because it seems no one can avoid drama in here. And all I'll be doing is clowning people harshly from this point on.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Alright I see what went down. And that's what's up, water under the bridge.

COMPLETELY from outside the whole situation - @Heisenbeans own the site. He is the sole proprietor. HMIC.

Out of the kindness of his heart, he lets other seed venders peddle seeds on his site. Free of charge. Some were made mods. When the actions one of the mods were questionable to the HMIC, the confrontation ended with someone not having a good enough explanation after taking "company" actions without consulting the boss.
@HAF nails most of it here ^^

What's missing is the part of having mods, that were not moderating the baseless, repeated, attacks against their boss. Further some of those attacking were also liked and even supported by memes by those same mods.

It's all there in print.or was. Taking knives out of your back, no matter their length, is never a good feeling.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Just My kind of place , that being said it won't matter to HooDooShittyIndi , He is here to cause shit as one of Amos and that crews clowns . Tell Your Boy nobody with an IQ over 25 buys seeds and gives up Thier address to a fucking Narc, 2nd He is showing off buds that He is making seeds from with nanners plain as Day and His answer is who cares it's week 10?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Site supporter is like an entry level mod. You can move threads and approve new member post. It's kind of a big deal. I may lessen the numbers a bit after the place turns a year old. I'll look through the members. I've upgraded the server three times now cause of the traffic. It was lagging pretty bad a few months back.
Well prepare yourself, Venus is here now 🧐

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
This place, at least in this thread isn't much different from rollitup. I came in here neutral, no animosity or disparaging comments and a lot of you got your tiki torches and pitchforks out for whatever reason. Kind of sad to see. My experience on here before this has been all love and laughs

People resorting to disliking comments 😂 I could never care enough about this shit to even bother doing that.
But you care enough to ask a million questions and start a 7 page long thread? Dude you obviously care quite a bit about this. I have been on this forum since the beginning and didn't ask this many questions. Hell,I don't think I asked any questions. So yeah, you fucking care...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm not getting details anymore. I'm discussing this shit with you boneheads who can't even read properly apparently. Which explains these hare brained responses
Dude this a weed forum not fukin judge Judy. I gave the dude some personal private information and he aired it out over on rollitup which in fact some dickehead used that info against me in talking about some money laundering scheme. Just drop the shit already.. I learned my lesson never to share anything with these people unless I trust them enough to come to my spot.
Case closed move on already.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is the kitchen sink. It might get nasty.

Enter at your peril.
True -but resorting to straight up name-calling without provocation is pretty sad. Dude is either an 18yo posting from mom's basement, hoping the carbon filter works when she brings down his hot pockets - or just a straight up under-the-bridge idiot from trollitup here on a mission. Does he even grow plants?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I'm not mad, if anything I'm disappointed that this place that I thought was full of dope people actually has quite a few clowns who got butt hurt over me being neutral and stating facts.

But I am done posting in this thread, because it seems no one can avoid drama in here. And all I'll be doing is clowning people harshly from this point on.
C u next Tuesday

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I stand corrected, I didn't gift the banana cross I thought, it was another one. Apologies. I did Skeleton Cooks, not BBC s1's. Im out on this one now. Open mouth insert foot. Happenin more and more lately. Maybe time for a break.