In memory of our fallen breeders...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
So pig whistle is not my jam...at all...

restored. He did nothing to deserve a ban. this is the sink not a grow journal.

My apologies.
I noticed that too after my initial reaction.

Does the "member" have an actual page and contribute to the forum in a positive way? Or is it just this bullshit?

After a few enlightening bong-rips, I have come to the conclusion that there should be an amendment to the rules about the sink. An asterisk or something.

If someone's only contribution to the site is negative shit in the lone thread where they cannot be banned, that's the definition of a troll and should get the mental midget booted for cause.

Let's try and see if it works.

FUCK YOU HEISEN AND GWHEELS DOUCHEBUCKETS!! WHERE MY CUTS MOTHERFUX?!?! I DEMAND ANSWERS FOR ALL THE BANS!! I WANT CUTS AND ANSWERS DAMNIT!!

I was also going to post throbbing vein penis pics but that may have been too nasty.

Maybe instead of Kitchen Sink we rename it to "The Arena". This way we can watch the 2 (usually 2) combatants go at it. Have some popcorn and soda ready to go. We get giant thumbs up and down smileys to give each fighter as the barbs go back and forth. Or a "man down" yell.

If we are going to be allowed to cuss each other out here, and no rules for anyone, things could get nasty. Just sayin' :alien:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I didn't do it, someone else did. I really didn't see a reason to ban the guy for voicing his opinions especially in the sink. Being a mod is a learning curve. A good warrior can sling his blade to take down his enemy but a greater warrior knows when to execute restraint.
A perceived enemy slain will never rise up to become a mortal enemy who reaps a terrible harvest . Heathen Verse 1 Chapter 1

Now1more

Super Active Member
@InfiniteIndo I agree. I want to know what happened too. After going through this post, I have a good idea. Of course, there's a curiosity as to what happened with Hydored and Bridco. I want to know because if they're shady as Mods, what about their businesses? I think you posed a legit concern. Sorry, but I think some people just jumped on and attacked you like fan boys of this forum. I love it here, but some transparency would be nice!

Now1more

Super Active Member
Also, @Heisenbeans My wife just came down to see what I'm doing because she knows I'm done with my flower duties. I just told her... drama. She replied with... "I thought you said that there was no drama there."

There are people here who act childish and/or indecent to one another/others. Name calling and accusations are BULLSHIT!!!

In the words of Rodney King... "Can't we all just get along?"

Now1more

Super Active Member
Who ever said Me nice ? Honest Yes , hard Yes , willing to go to battle for a Friend or cause , yes

who is this Person who believes Himself entitled to shit? Who is this Person who would judge Me nice or vile? Go back and ask Anus Otis or Red a million questions first
HEATHEN. Won't dispute. A feeling or sense about a place is one's own.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
I personally take it to 10 rrreal quick when there are sudden changes to my norm and also when I feel I have to stick up for a friend.
Sucks what happened. All so unnecessary.
Good on Heisen for showing some humility and grace.
I personally love chillin with “the cool kids” over at the other spot. They are good shits.. no need to throw shade. We need to chill and not hold grudges.
I personally would like to apologize for my knee jerk reaction of anger. I flipped shit before knowing what really even happened, assuming Heisen booted all my friends and stole my bike and what have you.
All though there are several sites, there aren’t sides to chose. Folks make their own fun. Should I watch the bachelor or get involved with web forum drama? 🤔
I even wish poopy Tom the best. He’s a fun time.
It’s all zeros and ones and we are all gonna die someday.
“Fuck it, hold me Tom as we step into the abyss together. I love you man”

Shouts out to @Dustjesus for being a real man. Also sorry for all the SMD s and F U s.. your a good dude and don’t deserve that shit. I was just scared and poopy Tom wasn’t around to hold me

I personally take it to 10 rrreal quick when there are sudden changes to my norm and also when I feel I have to stick up for a friend.
Sucks what happened. All so unnecessary.
Good on Heisen for showing some humility and grace.
I personally love chillin with “the cool kids” over at the other spot. They are good shits.. no need to throw shade. We need to chill and not hold grudges.
I personally would like to apologize for my knee jerk reaction of anger. I flipped shit before knowing what really even happened, assuming Heisen booted all my friends and stole my bike and what have you.
All though there are several sites, there aren’t sides to chose. Folks make their own fun. Should I watch the bachelor or get involved with web forum drama? 🤔
I even wish poopy Tom the best. He’s a fun time.
It’s all zeros and ones and we are all gonna die someday.
“Fuck it, hold me Tom as we step into the abyss together. I love you man”

Shouts out to @Dustjesus for being a real man. Also sorry for all the SMD s and F U s.. your a good dude and don’t deserve that shit. I was just scared and poopy Tom wasn’t around to hold me
0AB4EFCF-61DC-4F0E-BCD6-53F7D5FFBFED.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This place ain't going no where. I pay the bill on time every month. I got a guy gonna reskin it and make it super dope. After all that shit went down I had a serious talk with my partner and found myself giving him the advice he was giving me. It opened up my eyes that you camt make everyone like you. It will never happen. You just have to let them have there opinion and take it with a grain of salt.
Trying to keep a balance will run you ragged. So I went down the forum list and picked two guys completely opposite of each other to moderate the place. Took a huge load off my chest. I have excluded myself from everyone else's threads. It's there thread have at it. I moderated thc farmer for a couple years and hated to ban people. But when I did it was swift and for a good reason. Fukin GT51 and his potm contest trolling. Gravecat and his bullshit. Yeah fuk that place. I left cause logic wanted me to do his dirty work and that was it for.me.

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
This place ain't going no where. I pay the bill on time every month. I got a guy gonna reskin it and make it super dope. After all that shit went down I had a serious talk with my partner and found myself giving him the advice he was giving me. It opened up my eyes that you camt make everyone like you. It will never happen. You just have to let them have there opinion and take it with a grain of salt.
Trying to keep a balance will run you ragged. So I went down the forum list and picked two guys completely opposite of each other to moderate the place. Took a huge load off my chest. I have excluded myself from everyone else's threads. It's there thread have at it. I moderated thc farmer for a couple years and hated to ban people. But when I did it was swift and for a good reason. Fukin GT51 and his potm contest trolling. Gravecat and his bullshit. Yeah fuk that place. I left cause logic wanted me to do his dirty work and that was it for.me.
Ya man. Being a mod for logic seems like a quick turnover for the non retarded. Don’t blame you for ditching that.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I can't handle pig whistle. It is an intense brainfuck and it causes me to be at war with even myself

That is going to a friend that loves it

The household is happier I put that strain away too

Shit happens.

Now1more

Super Active Member
Well, this is a great place to be and for the most part people have been well behaved. I know that I wanted to know what happened. With so many breeders popping up now I want to support people of integrity. Some people think I'm an idiot when I hand out money to someone who looks like they need it, even if I know that they are lying to my face. Personal is one thing and business is another. Some will say a scam is a scam, but I have no idea what someone is going through, and it's generally obvious when someone is hurting for cash. Someone who scams for business is just greedy to me.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I can't handle pig whistle. It is an intense brainfuck and it causes me to be at war with even myself

That is going to a friend that loves it

The household is happier I put that strain away too

Shit happens.
Damn! I popped one reg seed and it turned up male. Now you have me scared to run the rest of the pack LOL