In memory of our fallen breeders...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
H man you have become what you hate.. I recruited many members for this site and it had my full support.

You are deleting history when you delete peoples threads.
I thought this would be a safe place to document my grows and I don’t have back ups of most pics. I guess they will be gone soon enough tho. You are starting to do things Logic would do.. go ahead and boot me. I don’t care anymore. Bye everyone. We had something real special for a time here at chuckers ✌
Nothing was deleted. People wanna throw there hands up, throw a tantrum with the I'm leaving bullshit they can go and there thread can go with em. Every one of them is giving me this delete me and all my content you just banned my friend bullshit when it was only two people that got it.
I dont have to go behind every butthurt person pissed off about the departure of there friend and than it seems to just start a chain reaction.

D

Deleted member 60

I wouldn't have deleted/hidden shit. That isn't the way the pot boards work/have ever worked. Yer too kind even if they do hate ya.....

But the Net is the net. Whoever owns the board calls the shots, makes the rules and owns the hammer. Same as it ever was. I said a few months ago how special/different this place was because folks were here...for fuckin FREE...selling their wares. That's never happened anywhere else I know of in my 25 years on these boards. Like ya said though....slinkin back to TRollemUp sure won't offer them any sort of that type of courtesy. Advertising is THE most expensive exercise in business. Anybody who has owned a biz that relies on retail sales knows what I'm sayin. Being able to set up shop and make sales >without< the monetary drain normally associated with such a standing is not normal.....and is a huge perk. Oooops......

No harsh feelings from here to any of the involved....just disappointed that it always goes down the same road when egos and cash enter the picture. Always. Sad to see folks go but if it was from their own doing...it is what it is. The posting of personal info has always been a respect killer in PotLand. Good, legendary breeders have gone down because "family" ratted em out. (RIP Lone) All because of "seeds" and the thought that they are somehow special because they can chuck. Nope. Get in line.....nothing new there. Nothing new in any of this, unfortunately. It's a well worn path......somebody just changed the name of the trail again.

Watch yer six dude....watch yer six.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The board owner owns all the posts that people make.......that's true anywhere. People weren't deleted, they asked for their content to be removed. But it's not their content anymore.
I think it was generous of H to delete as requested.......he certainly didn't have to.

In all seriousness, I never understood why H would have mods that really did not have his interests in mind and maybe just the opposite. Think I'm kidding.......start reading what they have said previously regarding H and Gu.

Sorry anybody is missing from this place...............just surprised it was not sooner.
It's hard to build anything on a poor foundation, a foundation that deep down despises you and wants you to fail.

And you missing mods know that's true.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
is this place going to :poop: ???? I joined this place and started to share my grows and info
now its gone? I am not getting pissy just don't get it? I hope this don't turn out like the other
site and have to many chief's up in this bitch good thing I have copies of all my work and info
and I hope there is no snitches up in here THATS SALTY :sick:
NOW TIME TO SMOKE A FATTY AND MOVE ON i hope this shit sorts its self out ✌

So THIS is where "all" the dirt is on what happened. I've been trying to find out what's up and no one will tell me anything. I bet this aint even all of it. I'm very surprised this went down and I'm kind of hurt by it but maybe it needed to happen.

So let Detective Hotwired guess what happened if no one will tell him the truth.

Peeps selling and trading shit on this site and then not standing up for Uncle H and deleting posts and other shit on their threads. Then Uncle H confronts said people and bursts a clogged artery and gets the ban hammer out. Shit vanishes, others get cream pied and take their sex toys home.

Then @Heathenraider drives thru the crowd riding on the top of a raging elephant with his MAGA hat on. While wearing no clothes. Finchy comes flying out of nowhere and cracks the whip on Heathens naked ass. The elephant then flies off a bridge and drops into the raging river below. Heathen is saved by Finchy and together they fly off to have hot sex somewhere in the mountains.

Am I close? I think I got some of it right. Sorry for guessing anything wrong :alien:

sandman83

Super Active Member
So THIS is where "all" the dirt is on what happened. I've been trying to find out what's up and no one will tell me anything. I bet this aint even all of it. I'm very surprised this went down and I'm kind of hurt by it but maybe it needed to happen.

So let Detective Hotwired guess what happened if no one will tell him the truth.

Peeps selling and trading shit on this site and then not standing up for Uncle H and deleting posts and other shit on their threads. Then Uncle H confronts said people and bursts a clogged artery and gets the ban hammer out. Shit vanishes, others get cream pied and take their sex toys home.

Then @Heathenraider drives thru the crowd riding on the top of a raging elephant with his MAGA hat on. While wearing no clothes. Finchy comes flying out of nowhere and cracks the whip on Heathens naked ass. The elephant then flies off a bridge and drops into the raging river below. Heathen is saved by Finchy and together they fly off to have hot sex somewhere in the mountains.

Am I close? I think I got some of it right. Sorry for guessing anything wrong :alien:
That's as good as my guess..... followed here to avoid the drama, guess it is everywhere these days.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
People just need to chill, there is fucking good things coming to those who can see the trees thru the forest, I got no personal beef with anyone who left or chooses to leave , I got beef with posting info given in confidence , Nobody should try to hurt how another feeds thier Family , I don't much like Gen but I have never shit on his breeding stock hell I have used it, There is no reason to keep the battles going , I got plants to take care of and plenty of good people here I call Friends . Heathen ain't goin no where.

[ZooWeeMaMa]

Internet Rocket Engineer Scientist Lawyer

Holeeefuck that was amazing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I definitely need a hit, no scratch that a whole doob of what you're smoking cause that was some creative ass shit.