In memory of our fallen breeders...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Holy shit I thought I had a chance at a banner at some point. That point just got a lot further away.
Site supporter is like an entry level mod. You can move threads and approve new member post. It's kind of a big deal. I may lessen the numbers a bit after the place turns a year old. I'll look through the members. I've upgraded the server three times now cause of the traffic. It was lagging pretty bad a few months back.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
lost my site supporter banner, lol, woe is me
Damn I lost mine too... Fuck y'all then, I'm gone!! 😂😂 I'm kidding, it is a great responsibility that I just can't handle...

However, I would be absolutely fucking thrilled @Heisenbeans if u would send me that Mac1 cut that you said you would for winning the solo cup competition. You seem like a man of your word. Hope u just forgot... I know u busy. Been like 6 months tho lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Damn I lost mine too... Fuck y'all then, I'm gone!! 😂😂 I'm kidding, it is a great responsibility that I just can't handle...
No shit right?

When I got mine I was asking people WTF it meant and what I was supposed to do. It was kind of fucked up that I had new people asking me questions like I represented the site or something. My only thought was "That's an easy way to get banned..."

GCG

Dinosaur
Site supporter is like an entry level mod. You can move threads and approve new member post. It's kind of a big deal. I may lessen the numbers a bit after the place turns a year old. I'll look through the members. I've upgraded the server three times now cause of the traffic. It was lagging pretty bad a few months back.
I was just fucking around brother. Happy to be part of the community. Good enough for me.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
This the easiest place to get along. I give 0 fucks what you'll do. There was people here I couldnt stand but I never bothered them. Those people dont realize it does not benefit me if i sell seeds. I still get paid. Selling isn't my department. Making them is.
This forum is for fun. It started off as a business thing because I needed a thread to share my genetics and my sorry ass web guy was dragging his feet.
My dad always said if you wait around for other people to do there job you'll never get nothing done.

A few people capitalized on my kindness and stabbed me in the back. Best thing I ever did was sever ties. Anyone trying to cash in on my hard work while sticking one in me can kick rocks. No time for all that.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I kinda like it here, I think this will remain my home base... I ventured over to the other site to check it out, but I don't really feel like I belong in the "cool kid clique" over there lol. Plus a few of them just seem very phony to me...
Far from the cool.kids. was a great opportunity for me to.see who is real and who was fake as shit.
Grown ass men getting mad cause there buddy tried to fuk me and got caught so they was like you banned my freind now I'm leaving to. Bye motherfuker. As I said. Dont shit in my cheerios and were good. Not like I have a lot to bitch about. Only time I really see or hear when someone brings it to my attention. I rarely look at other threads.