I build lights

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
So your peak bloom recipe is working out really well in one of my flower tents ttystikk, their ph drift seems to be going 6.0 - 6.3 every couple of days like clockwork so they are definitely happily munching away and they are looking very happy. (y)

Q - So do you normally go back from Peak Bloom(after 3 weeks) to just Bloom or do you finish your girls a different way?
Yes, I've been going back to the basic bloom recipe.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Nice! I'm a retired electrician that did mostly controls so I can see the skill level of your work, nice! But I just bought my light and supplemented with bulb bases in corners etc. to get the effects I want. I thought about doing something like you, glad to see you nailed it.
You must of accidentally clicked on my reply to @NoWaistedSpace bout his diy led lights he built for himself...lol Dont wanna take credit for sumthing that wasnt mine.. But i agree he can build sum nice setups.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Thanks for posting!! It looks delicious as always. Glad to have such talented growers using my lights! The list grows. 2022 should be epic...
Man I hope you win that shit!
looks like i'am sbout 6 or 8 weeks behind where u are@. but doing much better than before i got new light from TT!just opened a jar from when i triped and fell with ice tray full of sprouts wife took 1 look at me and wanted to know what jar i was in, she wanted it for her personal.they were finished under TT light. i only had 1 plant go herm on me i'm sure it was light stress [lack of enough light].

Last edited by a moderator:

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
Hey @TerpyTyrone whats good my dude? I am gonna be relocating hopefully soon after my current grow is done. Hoping to get back to having way more space to operate in. I currently run a 1000 watt dimmable HPS/MH set up. Thing is I don’t want to get back set up running multiple 1000 watt set ups. So I’m considering making the transition to more affordable and efficient lighting. Just curious on what you recommend as a replacement for a 1000 watt system. I’m thinking more full spectrum but I know shit about leds other than the blurple ones are ass. I’m hoping to get back set up with a good growing regimen of recurring harvests. So yeah…. Any input is welcome. Thanks growmie!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Hey @TerpyTyrone whats good my dude? I am gonna be relocating hopefully soon after my current grow is done. Hoping to get back to having way more space to operate in. I currently run a 1000 watt dimmable HPS/MH set up. Thing is I don’t want to get back set up running multiple 1000 watt set ups. So I’m considering making the transition to more affordable and efficient lighting. Just curious on what you recommend as a replacement for a 1000 watt system. I’m thinking more full spectrum but I know shit about leds other than the blurple ones are ass. I’m hoping to get back set up with a good growing regimen of recurring harvests. So yeah…. Any input is welcome. Thanks growmie!
What size area are you filling? The recommendation is 600 watts for a 4x4. I'm using 400 watts in a 4x4 and it's doing 👌0104220615_HDR.jpg
0104220619a.jpg
I also built this 750 watt, 50 x 50 with 15 strips for a 5x5. 1212211307a_HDR.jpg1212211307_HDR.jpg1212211155.jpg
I use half 2700k , and half 2700k w added reds and blues for trich production. I am getting 30,000 lumens at 12" away on both models.

GrowsomethingBill

Dirt Track Maniac 🏆 🏁
I have a 15 amp circuit Running this room 😄if I use my shop vac during lights on it trips. I dont know what the 1000 watt hps pulls for amps but I'm getting 392 watts @5 amps!
Right now I’m only running a 5x5 😞. But I plan on at least having enough space I can run a 10x10 but that all depends on we’re I locate. 😂 I’m not for sure how much of an amp draw I’m getting on the 1000 watt but I know I put it on its own 20 amp breaker with 3 inline fans. And my shop vac tent fans and intake inline fan and reservoir pumps run on their own 15 amp breaker. Lol I had the same tripping problems in the past now I just dedicate lines for shit.