I build lights

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Ivebeen working with a talented grower here. He has helped me tremendously! I havent got the circulation of my tents right, until today 😄 I am super excited to see if this saves my run!
With the use of a rain bird temp timer I have hokked up 2 6 inch inline fans to the lower port of each tent.
With the help of a wye and another carbon filter, I was able to correct my issue. Almost too good. Ive gotta get back ovet there and turn it up to 82 actually. This new Bluetooth temp gauge will help track my overnight lows.

oldsilvertip

Really Active Member
Ivebeen working with a talented grower here. He has helped me tremendously! I havent got the circulation of my tents right, until today 😄 I am super excited to see if this saves my run!
With the use of a rain bird temp timer I have hokked up 2 6 inch inline fans to the lower port of each tent.
With the help of a wye and another carbon filter, I was able to correct my issue. Almost too good. Ive gotta get back ovet there and turn it up to 82 actually. This new Bluetooth temp gauge will help track my overnight lows.
what were the temps @night to cause a problem?

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
caught my eye quick.
Caught my eye too... Thats why ive owned 3 sets of those boards.. They dont sell em any longer, but when they came out they was the best bang for buck... 300 watts of Samsung diodes for 150 bucks (if done threw diy)...

I like the pics of Ty's strip lights, but sure wished that HLG still made the qb120's & qb132s model boards...✌