**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt The way I have my pots in the F&D Im kinda hoping for some taller OGKB dom phenos.
I'm trying to keep a low some what even canopy without topping or too much LST (for seed runs) in the qb tent where the F&D totes were.It has a lower ceiling. Running them in the same sized pots I was using for the totes may help keep them "small",3 feet max.
I have a few different cultivars and cuts going in there...yours,Schwaggy's,some mamafunk cuts and a couple others,all new to me.
My plan this year,is too run thru as many beans & cuts as I can in the QB tent to finder keeper mom's & dad pollen for personal chucks.
Run my keepers in the slightly bigger COB tent.
It'll only work if I can make myself stick to regimen of some sort. Clone & seed runs 🤦🏻‍😥.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt The way I have my pots in the F&D Im kinda hoping for some taller OGKB dom phenos.
How tall is tall in your situation Red? I'm not hip to OGKB,but I have grown some bagseed OG,don't ask me which one lol the LVTK in ESO's Juice cross Schwaggy's FPOG cross and a Useful cross with H.A.O.G. in them..damn what a year!!!
I hadn't had legit OG until this year..heh.
Even the bagseed,now that I know it was indeed some type of "OG" I had doubts about until I ran beans from folks who I knew were rockin' legit genetics.
I am now somewhat familiar with the structure and growth/stretch potential of having OG in the genetics. what I gather from what you've been sayin...both parents have a propensity for stretch and have some legs.

When I type "OG" I'm referring only to what I know as OG Kush. phenotypes and lineage weren't part of the conversation then.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
3 for 3 above ground in the solo cup. A pair will be in a bubble bucket in a week or so. Then i will flower them once they are established. I would estimate they will be in flower in 2 to 3 weeks but they will make fat beauty plants. :D
100% germ and survival rate (wet paper towel for 2 days. 2 had sprouts 1 was cracked. All 3 in a peat plug in a solo cup with coco.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
How tall is tall in your situation Red? I'm not hip to OGKB,but I have grown some bagseed OG,don't ask me which one lol the LVTK in ESO's Juice cross Schwaggy's FPOG cross and a Useful cross with H.A.O.G. in them..damn what a year!!!
I hadn't had legit OG until this year..heh.
Even the bagseed,now that I know it was indeed some type of "OG" I had doubts about until I ran beans from folks who I knew were rockin' legit genetics.
I am now somewhat familiar with the structure and growth/stretch potential of having OG in the genetics. what I gather from what you've been sayin...both parents have a propensity for stretch and have some legs.

When I type "OG" I'm referring only to what I know as OG Kush. phenotypes and lineage weren't part of the conversation then.
You can certainly count on some stretch with these testers. If they aint stretchy as fuck @ flip, I'll seriously be blown away.
Im curently working with a 2x4x5 momma tent, a 2x4x6 flower and a 4x4x7 flower/backup/oh shit need some room tent lol
Between 1' of HPS hood and 16" of tote height, that leaves me approx 4' of wiggle room in the 2x4x6 to flower these out from like 4 nodes (approx 10" or so) if that helps give any idea of whats "tall" for me. I'll have a total of 14 days veg in the F&D tote before they go into the flower tent.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
3 for 3 above ground in the solo cup. A pair will be in a bubble bucket in a week or so. Then i will flower them once they are established. I would estimate they will be in flower in 2 to 3 weeks but they will make fat beauty plants. :D
100% germ and survival rate (wet paper towel for 2 days. 2 had sprouts 1 was cracked. All 3 in a peat plug in a solo cup with coco.
Hell yes, I can live with those results. Theyre gonna beast out in the Bubble Buckets!

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
@Amos Otis

GPS Green Point? Whichever ones you sent... But I think yes,, it is.. I also got afew others started,, that Vampira Weed? I started 3. I'm not one for regular seeds anymore to much to invest, time, dirt and space, for it only to grow balls,, but is the best way to get a 'Good' Mother plant of good clean genetics.. Fem seeds do have the hermie trait bred right in them.......

Not that they will hermie,, just makes it more of a possibility.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
@Amos Otis

GPS Green Point? Whichever ones you sent... But I think yes,, it is.. I also got afew others started,, that Vampira Weed? I started 3. I'm not one for regular seeds anymore to much to invest, time, dirt and space, for it only to grow balls,, but is the best way to get a 'Good' Mother plant of good clean genetics.. Fem seeds do have the hermie trait bred right in them.......

Not that they will hermie,, just makes it more of a possibility.
I feel ya on the regs, amigo. You're on the right thread for kill fems, so, as Travis would say.... (y)