**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I got the SCJ in the auction and am dropping a couple before New Years. Out of curiosity, how do you decide what will be "freebies"? Is it a run that didn't produce as many seeds or something, like 'not enough to mess with' or whatever?
Theres really no rhyme or reason to what I offered as freebie up until recently.
I've decided I'll be offering regs AND fems as freebies. This is why I was asking about the Sin City Juice fems.
I'll soon give buyers choice of regs or fems of the same strain as freebies over at Great Lakes Genetics.

Nobody seems to be doing that from what Ive seen ----yet 🤫

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Theres really no rhyme or reason to what I offered as freebie up until recently.
I've decided I'll be offering regs AND fems as freebies. This is why I was asking about the Sin City Juice fems.
I'll soon give buyers choice of regs or fems of the same strain as freebies over at Great Lakes Genetics.

Sounds like a big dilemma..

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Christmas Special Update Sin City Juice - Week 4
(Also all this SCJ talk got me excited)

20191224_192542.jpg
Tallest 2 out of the week 4 batch of plants (various strains from several breeders)

20191224_192604.jpg
SCJ #1

20191224_193011_scj4.jpg
SCJ #4 - notepad blocking the bare bulb CMH 😄

Check out this perfectly suave 9 blader from SCJ #1. I've had more blades but I've noticed several 9 bladers from various strains that just looked nice and sleek. Like how a nickel plated 9mm Beretta isn't as hardcore badass in-your-face as a .50cal Desert Eagle, but it's smooth, clean, and stylishly effective.

20191224_192626.jpg

20191224_192722.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

That's cool. I won't tell anyone :)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just didn't know if there was a reason some strains make the storefront and some are "go-withs" - business-wise it could go either way - send out freebies of some dank shit to attract more customers, or "thanks for buying my seeds, here's more random free weed" LOL

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Grease's Pieces got their new shoe(s).
20191224_234019.jpg
20191224_234026.jpg
I'm gonna flower them after maybe 10 days to 2 weeks of veg.I want to flower them early so I'm not beat up by their stretch. They may get transplanted or just ran in these.

Red would you prefer a medium big plant or is a quick to flower smallish plant cool? LMK,it's on you growmie. They won't be topped. I like to see what I'm workin' with the first go round.

edit* posted a double picture.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Grease's Pieces got their new shoe(s).
View attachment 37929View attachment 37930

I'm gonna flower them after maybe 10 days to 2 weeks of veg.I want to flower them early so I'm not beat up by their stretch. They may get transplanted or just ran in these.

Red would you prefer a medium big plant or is a quick to flower smallish plant cool? LMK,it's on you growmie. They won't be topped. I like to see what I'm workin' with the first go round.
Whatever you wanna do with em bro. Do your thing. I am with you on the stretch as Im anticipating them to be very stretchy at flip. I might flip a little early with mine just because of limited head space and the "unknown" factor.
No topping here either, just see what she can do naturally the first run.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Whatever you wanna do with em bro. Do your thing. I am with you on the stretch as Im anticipating them to be very stretchy at flip. I might flip a little early with mine just because of limited head space and the "unknown" factor.
No topping here either, just see what she can do naturally the first run.
Cool,they'll get a week to 10 days(no more than 14) and they are headed to flip action. 'Preciatecha growmie.👊🏼

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Dammit look at the growth! Making me miss my F&D totes already! Mine are in a coco loco,perlite and calcinined clay mix,with some hydroton at the bottom of the pot to cover up the holes.
You like the coco loco, or your blend of it. Guy at hydro store gave me a big bag of it for just being a nice guy I guess. I’ve got some seedlings started in it now just giving them plain water. What base nutes you using with it?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Grease's Pieces
8 days in the F&D.

View attachment 37936
Dammit look at the growth! Making me miss my F&D totes already! Mine are in a coco loco,perlite and calcinined clay mix,with some hydroton at the bottom of the pot to cover up the holes.
A quote from the F&D Tote Master himself from my thread:

@spyralout
Brother, those 0.6's fit beautifully in that dimension of tote. I gotta give @Cob_nUt credit on that actual "hefty" tote design, as it looks really nice and tight. Built for speed.___🏎_____-----------========🚓==
Hell yea guys this is gonna be freakin AWESOME!! Love watching the different grow techniques in action, especially on the same strains! 💪🙌👍

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
You like the coco loco, or your blend of it. Guy at hydro store gave me a big bag of it for just being a nice guy I guess. I’ve got some seedlings started in it now just giving them plain water. What base nutes you using with it?
Yes, I do like the Coco Loco as well as my soiless blend with it added. I've always added perlite to it,evem before I came across the clay.I've been rockin' it for a few years now. The only other coco I use is the lil jiffy bricks from H Depo....mainly for the seedlings and the peat pellet they are in.

I'm still on my bag of Megacrop...v3 I think.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I was gonna ask what you were using. First time with that mix?
Nah, well with the hydroton added yes.First time....lol gotta bunch hydroton not being used atm,figured why not. MY main media/medium(?) Is just Perlite and the clay,for the PPK setup(big tent)
Everything else is in the Coco Loco,Perlite & Clay mix. Veg & moms too.
My hempy solos are both as well.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
We are up and running. Moved them to solo cups so they can beef up before i put them in systems.

2 are above the dirt and the 3rd will be soon. The tap root was at the bottom of the plug.

:)

20191225_070824.jpg

New Gandalf Pipe in my stocking...with a filter. Loaded up with citrus milf and a big blob of citrus milf hash....

ho ho ho....

20191225_065948.jpg