**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Grease's Pieces @ day 13. Im tossing the plant in the middle (solo cup kept as a JIC) since everything seems to be doing really well. Growth on these has been exceptional with no issues to report as of now. Going in the flower tent tomorrow.

Greases Pieces day 13.PNG

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
He said he found a pheno in his monkey juice ( gg4 x mimosa) that he likes better that the gg4 he’s been running for years. So grab you some lol
Haha, the reason(s) I didn’t grab any of those:
1. Not a fan of clementine/Tangie or it’s crosses.
2.Purple punch is sort of a sad excuse for the old gods gift cut, im running it right now because I’m planning bxing it to several of my ogs like gods gift to hopefully make it heavy. I dont really understand how gdp and Larry made a cross that doesn’t put you to sleep as they’re both really heavy ime if you’re talking the clone only Larry and kens cut gdp(which used to be one of my staples in my big rooms). Maybe new gdp from seed and cc Larry or something. Definitely doesn’t really look like kens gdp. Definitely lot of og in it. I’m attaching kens cut I ran for reference 591A140A-D5A3-42C2-874F-39A7DB139B1D.jpegFD060C55-36C3-4D85-AC95-1375E28C1164.jpeg

KMOG

Not sure whats up with the balls on the Candyman? I ran a full pack a cpl yrs back and they were amazing and showed zero intersex issues.
Cut or seed(both situations)? If you’re running seed now you may be able to clone it out(don’t know if this is exactly what happens technically, but have been pretty successful going this route with seed females that only throw a few wieners). I sort of think it’s because the seed is from somewhere else and never really adjusts to your space 100%. I use cuts from the seed plants as moms because the structure/vigor/overall health of the plants changes and gets better for my space ime.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Haha, the reason(s) I didn’t grab any of those:
1. Not a fan of clementine/Tangie or it’s crosses.
2.Purple punch is sort of a sad excuse for the old gods gift cut, im running it right now because I’m planning bxing it to several of my ogs like gods gift to hopefully make it heavy. I dont really understand how gdp and Larry made a cross that doesn’t put you to sleep as they’re both really heavy ime if you’re talking the clone only Larry and kens cut gdp(which used to be one of my staples in my big rooms). Maybe new gdp from seed and cc Larry or something. Definitely doesn’t really look like kens gdp. Definitely lot of og in it. I’m attaching kens cut I ran for reference View attachment 39265View attachment 39266
The Monkey Juice is actually a BX:
Gorilla Glue #4 x (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa)
The Mimosa shortens the flower time and reduced the stretch that the GG4 is so well known for. Other than that, it is very GG4 at harvest/smoke.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Cut or seed(both situations)? If you’re running seed now you may be able to clone it out(don’t know if this is exactly what happens technically, but have been pretty successful going this route with seed females that only throw a few wieners). I sort of think it’s because the seed is from somewhere else and never really adjusts to your space 100%. I use cuts from the seed plants as moms because the structure/vigor/overall health of the plants changes and gets better for my space ime.
From seed, but I have no plans to work through it. I cant complain though because Shoreline was very generous to me when I tested for him and I am still very much a fan of his work and respect him as a breeder and a person.

KMOG

From seed, but I have no plans to work through it. I cant complain though because Shoreline was very generous to me when I tested for him and I am still very much a fan of his work and respect him as a breeder and a person.
I tested some of his stuff. I think alien x shoreline. A few of the plants were super fire but the best one Hermèd like a mf and seeded a few plants around it. It was a sneaky herm, calyx were massive and between the frost and crazy long pistils I couldnt even see the bananas.