**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Grease's Pieces a week in.
I have one straggler,it was the last to pop and had some issues with "helmet head syndrome". Either she shakes outta it or not,she gets the opportunity to show me she's worthy of the spot.
Straggler in the bottom right corner.
View attachment 39463
View attachment 39464
One seedling I'm keeping my eye on,she's showing some early leaf twist @HydroRed
View attachment 39465
I've had 2 of 5 show some twist as well! Lotsa similarities in these so far so early on.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I’m confident this cross is gonna be a banger. It just has all the right ingredients lol can’t wait to see what we all find.
I agree. Im honestly expecting some seriously dank flowers to come from these. I was really anticipating just a little bit of issue in veg because of the OGKB but theres been zero. Straight smooth sailing. The ones I got going went beast mode as soon as the roots found the water line in the F&D. Really couldnt ask for anything better with these so far.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I agree. Im honestly expecting some seriously dank flowers to come from these. I was really anticipating just a little bit of issue in veg because of the OGKB but theres been zero. Straight smooth sailing. The ones I got going went beast mode as soon as the roots found the water line in the F&D. Really couldnt ask for anything better with these so far.
Yea yours got big quick as fuck. Damn hydro growth lol but yea mine have been smooth sailing too. I’ll get a pic in a bit im about to go down there they’re pretty soon.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Mimosa f2 #1
Thought she was gonna be the runner up but I think she’ll be the winner. She’s about half the height of the #3 I thought was gonna win and she’ll yield more. She’s not that frosty but she’s already getting some color and she’s retarded terpy. Like rotten cantaloupe and Ocean Water from Sonic lol I can’t wait to press this. 7066C9F3-A693-4CC3-B6F1-AEEBC963056B.jpegE034E371-EC04-44E2-BF9F-9AF0B18B8EC3.jpeg183BEAD3-D4E1-417B-BEBC-2C377A134456.jpegFE80A829-91F9-4AD0-83C8-FD2DAF02FB5B.jpeg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Looking forward to seeing what you do with her! I just tossed my PBB and my GG4 mommas tonight. On to brand new stuff for 2020!
Wish I hadda thought to somehow persuade you to keep a cut.....orrrrrrr let me be the "cut keeper"(gatekeeper) in case you wanted to revisit her. Yea,I know ya found someone better...."would you mind if I date your ex girl,I think her name is GG#4?" 😁😁😉

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Sin City Juice #4 - Week 5

20200103_215011_scj4 week 5.jpg

20200103_215020_scj4.jpg

UFO space ship lowers. WOW...unreal liquid orange smell. Like a clean and heavy yet soothing Sunny D without the scratchy throat back end you get from a strong chug of it.

Citrus Milf #2 - Week 5

20200103_215341_cm2.jpg

Red you ain't kidding when you say she's got some nugmeat on her. Cola stacking is tight and packed
20200103_215527_cm2.jpg
Lowers - pasties 😂 Lemon citrus without that lingering chemical burn in the nostrils. Silky smooth back end.

Purple Primate #1 - Week 5

20200103_215702_pp1.jpg

Shaped like a Douglas Fir

20200103_215811_pp1.jpg
Spyral Staircase Stacked lowers. The smell is turning more complex. Definitely citrus. Like a cross between Squirt and Fresca but without the bitter peel - Zesty is the best I can describe it right now.

The HydroRed citrus theme across all three strains is LOUD and CLEAR. They are next to the tent door so upon opening, the tent vacuum backdraft swoops up n out...and right in my face *PAH* Not unlike the spring time when the 17,000 different lemon, lime, orange, and tangerine trees surrounding my area are in full bloom.

20200104_011129675.jpg

Last edited:

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Drive-by

Man bad,, early I said I had a Purple Primate in flower? Well, I got two going.. Really reasonable with the height issues. I'll drag one out in another couple weeks for pics.

Hope ya don't mind I did drag one of my Puppies out into the hallway for a photoshoot. These should finish flowering at a perfect time for good colors.... They are under that 1500 watt HPS lamp... Night and day,, alot brighter than a 1000 watter. But here she is.. I'm think I'll get about 1/2 a LB of this one. I have 2 in there.

pup4.jpgpup.jpgpup3.jpgpup1.jpgpup2.jpg