**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
This is going to be my go-to Journal / Picture Dump from now on.
Everything I grow is soilless & likely from an inexpensive DIY hydroponics setup or home made something or other.
I am a frugal bastard that does what he can to grow Hugh Hefner weed on a Joe Dirt budget.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
the whorehouse!!!! dam red your still the man! ever since day one on my first time of riu, you have always been helping me and everyone else! your a dam good guy, and I hope your health is doing better than the last time I heard! but any way. enough cock riding lol, just wanted say I'm very happy to have you here!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
the whorehouse!!!! dam red your still the man! ever since day one on my first time of riu, you have always been helping me and everyone else! your a dam good guy, and I hope your health is doing better than the last time I heard! but any way. enough cock riding lol, just wanted say I'm very happy to have you here!
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I let my cut of the glue go a while back but I'm happy to announce Im getting it back in the stable this wkend. Im so glad I gave out cuts to my gromies!
Full circle haha

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I let my cut of the glue go a while back but I'm happy to announce Im getting it back in the stable this wkend. Im so glad I gave out cuts to my gromies!
Full circle haha
if you ask heisen he may allow me to give you one! or he may do it himself, I know it sounds stupid but I gave my word, so I kinda can't without his permission just outta respect ya know! but I don't see why he would say no to you!

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Watsup Red. You really got my attention, and if you don't mind I'll follow along.
Let me explain.
I recognize that last young lady. I've had her. Lol. BB Plemon. My first (real) indoor, 2-3 years back.
On there thread, there was a guy... BBchance or something, that had some nice pics of his grow. Huge buds, lots of color. Had to git me some.
Now that I think about it...you were there. lol
Seemed to be lots of good peep there.
And I still have some beans left.