**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Grease's Pieces are hitting second gear @ day 10 and they are blowin up now. Im gonna wait 4 more days and they will get moved to the flower tent.
GP day 10.png

@TheSpaceFarm I notice some similarities with your top left plant pictured and one of mine. Long pointy leaf sets early. Bottom left in my picture-
G P 1.png
Too early for me to tell anything, but just something I noticed.

norcaliwood

Super Active Member
Drive-by,,,

Hey did get a prime plant under lights this run... Should be a great time if she expresses some color... Not that that means shit... But she's in there. I'm running two side-by with 1500 watt lamps on each side.. >5X5' maybe?????? Same big hoods,,,I'm thinking you run, got them on a short leach,,, passive air on short 3' light rails, with light diffusers to stop them 'hot' spots. 1500 watt bulbs are pretty warm and that magic spot right under,,, fries plants... But I'd drive by here and there as life progresses......

she's in there in the back somewhere??????

kids.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Drive-by,,,

Hey did get a prime plant under lights this run... Should be a great time if she expresses some color... Not that that means shit... But she's in there. I'm running two side-by with 1500 watt lamps on each side.. >5X5' maybe?????? Same big hoods,,,I'm thinking you run, got them on a short leach,,, passive air on short 3' light rails, with light diffusers to stop them 'hot' spots. 1500 watt bulbs are pretty warm and that magic spot right under,,, fries plants... But I'd drive by here and there as life progresses......

View attachment 38296
Been seeing pinks/purples in the buds (not the leaves) on a few grows of the Purple Primates. Im pretty sure you'll get some color from her.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Drive-by,,,

View attachment 38296
If I had to guess....
pp.png

Last edited: