**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
With cold weather here, its time to break out the HPS lights. New flower tent is all set up and doing its thing.
I dropped a pic last week of what was going to get flowered this week and this is the lineup:

(1) Indiana Bubblegum (IBG x IBG Rev)
(3) Candyman (Pakistani Chitral Kush X Sour Grapes)

View attachment 36277
I dropped a couple beans of the Indiana Bubblegum fem like 6-7 weeks ago and they were mutant and slow growing so they went in the garbage. Soon after, I planted 1 more IBG and it is looking just like it should be with close internodal spacing and the little mini leaf blade growing from the centers of some of the fans. This is more like it! Stem rub doesnt give anything yet but Im pretty confident she'll display the notorious IBG taste and smell.

This is my second go with the Candyman regs because the first was so good it had to be revisited! Frost covered buds with light purple hughes and an amazing scent of sweet floral perfume/candy. I have one that smells just like I remember from the first run some yrs back......🤤
I believe all 3 of these are going to be girls. If this one I have my eye on turns out like I hope, its is absolutely getting reversed for some love dust to use in future projects.
If these bodegas bubblegum put out anything noteworthy you'll be welcomed to a cut. Give me a month or so and I'll know what's good.

GCG

Dinosaur
With cold weather here, its time to break out the HPS lights. New flower tent is all set up and doing its thing.
I dropped a pic last week of what was going to get flowered this week and this is the lineup:

(1) Indiana Bubblegum (IBG x IBG Rev)
(3) Candyman (Pakistani Chitral Kush X Sour Grapes)

View attachment 36277
I dropped a couple beans of the Indiana Bubblegum fem like 6-7 weeks ago and they were mutant and slow growing so they went in the garbage. Soon after, I planted 1 more IBG and it is looking just like it should be with close internodal spacing and the little mini leaf blade growing from the centers of some of the fans. This is more like it! Stem rub doesnt give anything yet but Im pretty confident she'll display the notorious IBG taste and smell.

This is my second go with the Candyman regs because the first was so good it had to be revisited! Frost covered buds with light purple hughes and an amazing scent of sweet floral perfume/candy. I have one that smells just like I remember from the first run some yrs back......🤤
I believe all 3 of these are going to be girls. If this one I have my eye on turns out like I hope, its is absolutely getting reversed for some love dust to use in future projects.
I think I remember you saying you weren't happy with Mosca's Indiana Bubble Gum. Is the current one from those seeds?

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
[Apologies for HPS/CMH lighting]

Citrus Milf #1 - End of Week 3 flower
20191221_195736.jpg

Yes it literally is a few inches away from that bare bulb CMH. Broad, strong, symmetrically beautiful plant. Looks more than content.

Sin City Juice #1 & #4 - End of Week 3 Flower (2/4 Females)
20191221_195625.jpg
In a less favorable position in the tent but have now fired up more lights so it's getting some good rays. Gonna bump the feed and flood frequency a bit.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
[Apologies for HPS/CMH lighting]

Citrus Milf #1 - End of Week 3 flower
View attachment 37222

Yes it literally is a few inches away from that bare bulb CMH. Broad, strong, symmetrically beautiful plant. Looks more than content.

Sin City Juice #1 & #4 - End of Week 3 Flower (2/4 Females)
View attachment 37231
In a less favorable position in the tent but have now fired up more lights so it's getting some good rays. Gonna bump the feed and flood frequency a bit.
Quick note. Literally 6 hours later CM #1 is touching the bare bulb CMH. Glad I got up early to catch it and raise the light. No burn. Close to 4 inch stretch - over 1/2" per hour??
Bumping nutes and flood frequencies on all totes. Flipping 4 Totes today so it'll be crowded in there. More plants = more transportation = watch for PM and mold! Which is making me think to pull some more plants that are at 68 Days. More pics to come a bit later.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Grease's Pieces testers ready for their new shoe(s).
The one in the middle had a hard time getting it's shell off and popped the peat pellet a day later so she's a lil shorter than the other 2. Need to keep'em smallish so they will be flowered shortly after transplant tomorrow.

20191223_182339.jpg20191223_182351.jpg

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
This sin city juice has been curing for a month now I’m about to dive in. View attachment 37515View attachment 37516View attachment 37517View attachment 37518
Well I’ve been smoking on the sin city juice since yesterday. Shits great day time smoke not gonna knock you out but still a very pleasant high. It’s get shit done weed for sure. I just keep catching myself cleaning lol. Taste is like artificial oranges and rhubarb, it’s really complex and delicious. The homeless piss smell mellowed out but it’s still there in the jar somewhere. Flavor lasts all the way through to the end. Sorry it’s not a spyralout smoke report lol.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Well I’ve been smoking on the sin city juice since yesterday. Shits great day time smoke not gonna knock you out but still a very pleasant high. It’s get shit done weed for sure. I just keep catching myself cleaning lol. Taste is like artificial oranges and rhubarb, it’s really complex and delicious. The homeless piss smell mellowed out but it’s still there in the jar somewhere. Flavor lasts all the way through to the end. Sorry it’s not a spyralout smoke report lol.
I like those kinds of reports , can relate , especially to the homeless piss smell lmao I was wondering how the high went , good day off frittering weed. Nice.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I like those kinds of reports , can relate , especially to the homeless piss smell lmao I was wondering how the high went , good day off frittering weed. Nice.
Yea it’s definitely good weed to have if you need to get a lot done. It’s not racey and uncomfortable like some cracky sativas but it’s not couch weed at all. Still a good head knocker tho , it’s not weak at all

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Dog_What.gif