**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Got a question tho... Those 2 Purple primates,, well one is expressing sativa side and the other leaning more indica.. Which were you looking to reproduce?

I got some huge leaves on the indo one. I'm going to flower both, these are fem seeds right? But I'm only cloning one for now,, which wood you suggest?
Yes, they are Fem seeds. I really dont have enough info on them yet to know much since they were untested freebies. I wasnt aiming at either Sat or Indi when they were made but both parents are mostly 50/50. If I had to guess without seeing Id say the Sativa leaner is probably gonna be a "GG4" leaning plant. Do one of them have really sharp, large pronounced sawtooth serrations on the leaves? If so, that will be the "Plemon" leaner.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Shit, you guys are on it! Were 100% on the germ rates from 25 beans popped so far.
I just moved these Greases Pieces from a dome & 50W fluorescent to F&D under the 400W MH.
They are a lil cranky after the move but will be good in a day or two.

Greases Pieces.jpg

Update on the rest of the "Whorehouse" coming later this evening.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
With cold weather here, its time to break out the HPS lights. New flower tent is all set up and doing its thing.
I dropped a pic last week of what was going to get flowered this week and this is the lineup:

(1) Indiana Bubblegum (IBG x IBG Rev)
(3) Candyman (Pakistani Chitral Kush X Sour Grapes)

flower tent.png
I dropped a couple beans of the Indiana Bubblegum fem like 6-7 weeks ago and they were mutant and slow growing so they went in the garbage. Soon after, I planted 1 more IBG and it is looking just like it should be with close internodal spacing and the little mini leaf blade growing from the centers of some of the fans. This is more like it! Stem rub doesnt give anything yet but Im pretty confident she'll display the notorious IBG taste and smell.

This is my second go with the Candyman regs because the first was so good it had to be revisited! Frost covered buds with light purple hughes and an amazing scent of sweet floral perfume/candy. I have one that smells just like I remember from the first run some yrs back......🤤
I believe all 3 of these are going to be girls. If this one I have my eye on turns out like I hope, its is absolutely getting reversed for some love dust to use in future projects.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
With cold weather here, its time to break out the HPS lights. New flower tent is all set up and doing its thing.
I dropped a pic last week of what was going to get flowered this week and this is the lineup:

(1) Indiana Bubblegum (IBG x IBG Rev)
(3) Candyman (Pakistani Chitral Kush X Sour Grapes)

View attachment 36277
I dropped a couple beans of the Indiana Bubblegum fem like 6-7 weeks ago and they were mutant and slow growing so they went in the garbage. Soon after, I planted 1 more IBG and it is looking just like it should be with close internodal spacing and the little mini leaf blade growing from the centers of some of the fans. This is more like it! Stem rub doesnt give anything yet but Im pretty confident she'll display the notorious IBG taste and smell.

This is my second go with the Candyman regs because the first was so good it had to be revisited! Frost covered buds with light purple hughes and an amazing scent of sweet floral perfume/candy. I have one that smells just like I remember from the first run some yrs back......🤤
I believe all 3 of these are going to be girls. If this one I have my eye on turns out like I hope, its is absolutely getting reversed for some love dust to use in future projects.
The Notorious IBG - badass name for a cut 👍