**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow man you nailed that Citrus Milf. Another amazing surprise I have never tasted before.

Its almost too sticky to roll. But she will smoke and have a white ash. The smell is candy hearts and lemon in the buds...my wife said pledge. But after I smoked it i can smell it.

It is like lemon cleaner but not pledge. Like a lemon degreaser spray. And I love it!

Fantastic high too. Really solid hard buzz. I think sativa heavy really smashes my melon just right.

And i have a 117 grams in a bag, a flat in the dryer and the whole bottom half of the plant is back in bloom to finish the lowers. She is going to come in pretty big when its all done.

Fantastic yield of GREAT smoke. I am very happy with her. Holy crap @Jesselikes2Grow you better build a support system. And I found the lights only penetrated about 8 inches of bud. The bottom 4 inches of buds were pretty light green. If I grew her with that HPS she would probably be a pound.

I smoked 2 joints to sample it...and it is seedless and wonderful.

I think i have to smoke 2 more...I will restrain myself but you know i want to be Sublime about it :D
Awesome @gwheels Thanks! Shes definitely a yielder on every one Ive seen run so far. Lots of diffent gardens and styles with pretty much exacting results. The lemon flavor is strong with this one. 🤤
I also smoke 2 joints before I smoke 2 joints....and then I smoked 2 more.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have the patience of Job man...that shit better get here tomorrow !!!

LOL...I am not ancient but I am wise...I choose the tortise..

You know what. The good vibes of testing makes for better smoke...I have only tested a few plants but they all were stellar in their brain smashability !.

:)

I am happy to be part of it. Like this is retirement happy :D. 45 days and counting..,

And henceforth and forevermore i will blast all tester seeds into the test. Thanks for the understanding :D i mean helping me gain some.

For the record I aint driving all day...even a bicycle. I have been testing all day. I will stop and save the citrus milf because it is seedless and really quite wonderful. How can every strain I try taste so different.

Purple Primate is the drymouth queen. I am going to find that bag and roll a smaller doob of that.

Next edibles are the heinz 57 grinder edition. The after the doob special.

I think the reason I love them both so much, other than flavor and strength is..i have been on an ocean of indica and i love a sativa punch. And fantastic flavor.

I am looking forward to this...and I am going to ponder how to do it. Perhaps and i am leaning yes...i will make that 15 gallon tote into a single pot bubble bucket . With 4 x 12 inch stones...lets do this...

ITs on like donkey kong.. and 1 seed made 10 or 14 oz of amazing bud...a seed. 7 in a pack....

So BRING IT !!!

Holy shit is this a contest? other than my own personal contest because i am BRINGING IT !!! lol

Citrus Milf....not for the timid

When I read this I wonder if i should have a violin...You gots to be old to get that one.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The stretch was pretty reasonable. Mine topped out at 36 inches and i vegged it a bit in a 3 gallon pot.

Just have lots of candy or water or something...epic drymouth. Citrus Milf is almost as bad but not quite.

I have never had drymouth happen so fast before. Then I got pretty ripped. Maybe it was the precursor to ripdness

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Got word from the package handler that a stork dropped by. Red they made it! Thank you.
Can't get them until mañana when they get off in the A.M.

They'll be soaked tomorrow evening.

Now, @HydroRed what would you suggest I run alongside them? I need at least 3 more of your beans to run.
Plemon S1s
Citrus Milf
Purple Primate
Monkey Juice?

I might just have to gone 'head and drop some Plemon.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Mail man must of been busy today!
Citrus Milf and Sin City Juice. Not to mention some nice freebies GLG threw in.
Excited to get them worked in the garden.
The way it's sounding, I'm sure I'll enjoy both!
Thanks Red.
I'll be sure to post some pics soon as I get to them.
I'll assume that the limited supply of "Purple Primate" has been exhausted. Hit me up with a safe addy and I'll try to get you some Plemon S1's if I have any left.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Got word from the package handler that a stork dropped by. Red they made it! Thank you.
Can't get them until mañana when they get off in the A.M.

They'll be soaked tomorrow evening.

Now, @HydroRed what would you suggest I run alongside them? I need at least 3 more of your beans to run.
Plemon S1s
Citrus Milf
Purple Primate
Monkey Juice?

I might just have to gone 'head and drop some Plemon.
Nice! I was wondering what was gonna happen lol.
Id suggest some Monkey Juice to run with those, because theres gonna be some pretty decent stretch between both the Monkey Juice and the testers and I wouldnt anticipate a lot of side branching out of either. Citrus MILF will have some medium-tall flower height to her as well but with a lot of side branching so she'll need more elbow room. Nothing I'd compare to an "OG" type strain like the others. Just my .02

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Nice! I was wondering what was gonna happen lol.
Id suggest some Monkey Juice to run with those, because theres gonna be some pretty decent stretch between both the Monkey Juice and the testers and I wouldnt anticipate a lot of side branching out of either. Citrus MILF will have some medium-tall flower height to her as well but with a lot of side branching so she'll need more elbow room. Nothing I'd compare to an "OG" type strain like the others. Just my .02
Than you Brophessor. Exactly why I asked,without event saying it. I'm stoned sometimes.Heh.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Look at what I found waiting for me. they r in a paper towel already . do u have any pics of the pbb u used?
Sorry, only pics I got of that one are in veg and one of the cuts getting reversed for the pollen to make the Grease's Pieces. I will say its an OGKB pheno and any side branching it puts off stays close against the main stem. Newer growth/leaves can exhibit a curled "mutant-ish" look to it which can be par for the course with this heavy OGKB. Manipulating and tying down are required to get decent yields from her but the smoke is DAAANK. Copious amounts of frost with the PBB.

PBB 1 - Copy.png PBB 2 - Copy.png

Trichomes arent a good thing when I'm trying to collect pollen but as you can see, even when reversed she got frosty on me. I didnt even use bloom booster on it.
PBB Rev day 24 - Copy.png