**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn bro I had to take a rip and reflect that’s exactly how I feel 💯
You'll find Amos has lots of wisdom nuggets camouflaged in humor and wit. I love this place lol

Yeah I was scoping out GLG gonna take me about a day I have to make love to my wife who’s a schmuck to justify yet another seed purchase 😂, all jokes aside straight schmuck
If you pick up anything from 3Thirteen Seeds, show me your pack(s) when they arrive and I'll send you a free pack of Plemon S1's on my dime.
@TheSpaceFarm is 100% correct on the freebies! Nobody has a stronger freebie game than Great Lakes Genetics. Your $ stretches real far there.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
You'll find Amos has lots of wisdom nuggets camouflaged in humor and wit. I love this place lol

If you pick up anything from 3Thirteen Seeds, show me your pack(s) when they arrive and I'll send you a free pack of Plemon S1's on my dime.
@TheSpaceFarm is 100% correct on the freebies! Nobody has a stronger freebie game than Great Lakes Genetics. Your $ stretches real far there.
Good looks bro definitely grabbing the citrus milf 💃🏽🕺🏾

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Yeah I was scoping out GLG gonna take me about a day I have to make love to my wife who’s a schmuck to justify yet another seed purchase 😂, all jokes aside straight schmuck
this had me dying. 🤣🤣🤣
Good looks bro definitely grabbing the citrus milf 💃🏽🕺🏾
wait on them SCJs nothing but fire in them packs. But bro them PLEMONS! So fuckin fire. Going to drop one tomorrow. Room is moving again. Jenny may get the chop a day early just to get things really flowing again.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
this had me dying. 🤣🤣🤣
wait on them SCJs nothing but fire in them packs. But bro them PLEMONS! So fuckin fire. Going to drop one tomorrow. Room is moving again. Jenny may get the chop a day early just to get things really flowing again.
What’s the SCJ bro, and yeah I’m bout to get it in gear I took off for 5 years whole scene changed for the better. Had to knock off a little rust and I guess find paradise. Love MM so I gotta get the CM. And I be tripping to bro 😂

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
What’s the SCJ bro, and yeah I’m bout to get it in gear I took off for 5 years whole scene changed for the better. Had to knock off a little rust and I guess find paradise. Love MM so I gotta get the CM. And I be tripping to bro 😂
SCJ is "Sin City Juice" Regs which is (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa). They are one of the freebie packs that is included with every 3Thirteen Seeds order.
Lotta folks slept on those MM....I wasnt one of em :p

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
SCJ is "Sin City Juice" Regs which is (Las Vegas Triangle Kush x Mimosa). They are one of the freebie packs that is included with every 3Thirteen Seeds order.
Lotta folks slept on those MM....I wasnt one of em :p
Bro I preferred MM over Goji, guess I’m just a mama’s boy 💪🏽, phenomenal smoke looking forward to adding this to my garden thanks again bro, hoping to get my wife back in the garden with her

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That's as pretty as Jessica Alba on all 4s , well done GWheels and Red !!!
The highest of compliments my friend. She is a sexy beast......

I meant the citrus milf...I’m smacked right now bro
Right there with ya. I just blazed a fatty of Monkey Juice and now I gotta drink some coffee at 9:30pm if I wanna do anything the rest of the night lmao.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The highest of compliments my friend. She is a sexy beast......

Right there with ya. I just blazed a fatty of Monkey Juice and now I gotta drink some coffee at 9:30pm if I wanna do anything the rest of the night lmao.
1) gather trim material
2) throw into whole milk
3) heat in double boiler for several hours
4) pour into ice cube trays
5) freeze
6) make coffee and put in thermos
7) drop a few ice cubes in thermos

2 birds, 1 stone 😄
Take it anywhere with you. Great for road trips.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow man you nailed that Citrus Milf. Another amazing surprise I have never tasted before.

Its almost too sticky to roll. But she will smoke and have a white ash. The smell is candy hearts and lemon in the buds...my wife said pledge. But after I smoked it i can smell it.

It is like lemon cleaner but not pledge. Like a lemon degreaser spray. And I love it!

Fantastic high too. Really solid hard buzz. I think sativa heavy really smashes my melon just right.

And i have a 117 grams in a bag, a flat in the dryer and the whole bottom half of the plant is back in bloom to finish the lowers. She is going to come in pretty big when its all done.

Fantastic yield of GREAT smoke. I am very happy with her. Holy crap @Jesselikes2Grow you better build a support system. And I found the lights only penetrated about 8 inches of bud. The bottom 4 inches of buds were pretty light green. If I grew her with that HPS she would probably be a pound.

I smoked 2 joints to sample it...and it is seedless and wonderful.

I think i have to smoke 2 more...I will restrain myself but you know i want to be Sublime about it :D