**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
A little glob of the sin city juice.
I pressed it at 208 for 2 minutes. As soon as it started to squish the whole room smelled like citrus. The smell is crazy citrusy like mostly oranges but something else in there too, grapefruit I think. It tastes so good I just keep hitting it over and over. The old lady doesn’t like concentrates, just flower, but she’ll pull the last bit off the rig just to taste it. FC97E0E1-625F-4AEA-965F-5FE3F81F248E.jpeg09DC45B7-6278-43A9-9CA6-B8DDB3229F6A.jpeg

Dirtbag

Really Active Member
Yo Red,are you still running MC?If so,are you in V3 now? I'm not sure I like V3. Something is different.Definitely doesn't dissolve a good as V2 and I get white particulate floaties.

By different I mean my bud growth. Also,my girls can't take as much bullshit that I throw at them before they get bitchy. If that makes any sense.

Really considering going back to Jack's.
What's even more annoying is I bought it thinking it was V2, and it came in a V2 bag, but I've had it verified it's actually V3 sold in the old V2 bags in Canada.. I also get the white powdery stuff, which Mc claims is gypsum.

Shame to hear the plants dont like it much, I've got 22lb of the shit.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
What's even more annoying is I bought it thinking it was V2, and it came in a V2 bag, but I've had it verified it's actually V3 sold in the old V2 bags in Canada.. I also get the white powdery stuff, which Mc claims is gypsum.

Shame to hear the plants dont like it much, I've got 22lb of the shit.
I was reading about that on the other site. Seems theres a handfull of folks who got the bait n switch.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So I have made an error of the seed mixup variety. Citrus milf is that tall beauty and the one in the tent that is solo. This morning it was undeniable. Candy hearts exactly describe the aroma of the plant.
Plemon added in stature but there is no lemon or a very fine trace lemon because i cant smell it.
In my defense i was high at the time...100% probably.

But she is still a beauty. The buds are sticky and smell fantastic and are firming up. I was a little worried about a weird stretchy thing they were doing but i raised the light and toned down the feed and now she is filling out the weird stuff to be buds !

Purple Primate is rocking it in the hempy...pure lemon smell from that one.

This citrus milf is packing on some weight. it is a yielder for sure.

And i forgot to mention. Advanced Nutrients coco ph perfect...its expensive...you pay for water...whatever

for a showcase plant that shit is the AMAZING...i dont even think i have tip burn. 40ml per 5 gallons is the perfect citrus milf formula!

20191121_064437.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So I have made an error of the seed mixup variety. Citrus milf is that tall beauty and the one in the tent that is solo. This morning it was undeniable. Candy hearts exactly describe the aroma of the plant.
Plemon added in stature but there is no lemon or a very fine trace lemon because i cant smell it.
In my defense i was high at the time...100% probably.

But she is still a beauty. The buds are sticky and smell fantastic and are firming up. I was a little worried about a weird stretchy thing they were doing but i raised the light and toned down the feed and now she is filling out the weird stuff to be buds !

Purple Primate is rocking it in the hempy...pure lemon smell from that one.

This citrus milf is packing on some weight. it is a yielder for sure.

And i forgot to mention. Advanced Nutrients coco ph perfect...its expensive...you pay for water...whatever

for a showcase plant that shit is the AMAZING...i dont even think i have tip burn. 40ml per 5 gallons is the perfect citrus milf formula!

View attachment 31283
Theres no mistaking the sweet candy hearts smell of the Mothers Milk. Its one of my favorite strains that has consistantly checked all the boxes for the couple yrs I've been running it. Show me 30 plants all in flower, and I'll pick out the Mothers Milk every time on smell alone. Every grow of the Citrus MILF reported back to me has been a full on citrus lemon explosion with very large, heavy buds. Not much variation in those at all which is great for someone who doesnt want to pheno hunt. Pop a pack of those Citrus MILF, and you know exactly what your gonna get. Garden is looking great G!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Citrus Milf is PONDEROUS ! Seriously some fat stacks of bud on her. I love sharing pics of your gear because they are pretty as a high school sweetheart.

And citrus milf...aptly named...I like mature girls myself..,I am blessed to have found my own citrus milf...she had to wear an orange in her hat but we got there !!!

lol

Thanks for the gear man the pleasure is all mine...seriously. The citrus milf and purple primate smell delightful and ominous...let see which wins in about 3 weeks !

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Citrus Milf is PONDEROUS ! Seriously some fat stacks of bud on her. I love sharing pics of your gear because they are pretty as a high school sweetheart.

And citrus milf...aptly named...I like mature girls myself..,I am blessed to have found my own citrus milf...she had to wear an orange in her hat but we got there !!!

lol

Thanks for the gear man the pleasure is all mine...seriously. The citrus milf and purple primate smell delightful and ominous...let see which wins in about 3 weeks !
Something tells Me GWheels is going to do a 2nd run of em lol. Fucking Nostradamus here.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

lol

Citrus MILF is definitely a huge yielder and has given intense lemon so far in every report.
My buddy had these going and I smelled em myself -super loud lemon that permeates the room. Very heavy, dense buds on these girls. As you can see, he was kinda rough on em and they still provided large, terpy flowers.
This was grown in a DIY F&D. Harvested at 61 days.
CM 60.jpg