**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
hell yeah I had a problem that happened rather quickly with gnats I used some triple neem oil on the basterds
looking good never had a issue with them but I am playing around with more vegging plants
I don't care for too fussy plants I think the puple primates has something going on from them
gnats I will get some pics up later on I have seen this before with seedlings not worried
yellowing on the bottems sucker leafes they will get put in bigger pots on Friday after noon
in the morning got another funeral to go to and old freind another needle another death
addiction sucks kills alot of good people ✌
So far the Purple Primates have all been relatively squat with more than average side branching. Aside from that, I dont know much about them other than no intersex reports and good germ rates.
Sorry to hear of your loss bro. Im all too familiar with loss of family and friends due to opioids. I lost my Father many years ago, and I lost my brother last year, along with a handfull of friends over the years. It turns amazing people into helpless souls.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
TESTERS WANTED
Im looking for a few more great testers to run a FEM seed cross I've created coming early December.
The beans are "Greese's Pieces" which is Gorilla Glue #4 x Peanut Butter Breath (OGKB Pheno).

Here are some things I find most important in a tester:

1.) They should have a presence on this forum.
What I mean by that is if you just recently signed up on this forum and you dont have any documented grows, then your probably not what Im looking for in a tester.
2.) They post updates with pictures. Im not looking for someone to post every 3 days, but I do need to at least see posts at all stages from germination to harvest. I dont expect pics every post, but those often get the most attention from me (and others Im sure). Plus a picture says 1000 words.
3.) They run the entire packs contents. I will be doing 3 pack testers on the fems and I need to know germ rates, etc. I cant conclude much on that strain being tested if only 1 seed of each 3 pack I ship out gets wet.
4.) They plant the testers in a timely fashion. Please make sure you have the space and time before you commit to being a tester. If you just start them after I've already got harvest pics in from everyone else, then your test hasnt really done much at all for helping me gather information on that particular strain in a timely manner. I understand things come up, I just ask you do your due dilligence in making time & room preparations for them prior to commiting to test.

I'll be looking for (5) testers total. If you think you fit this description of my ideal tester and would like to help me out, shoot me a private message with "GREESE'S PIECES" in the subject line.

Texagonian

Outlaw

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
HI EVERYONE
@HydroRed
these are what I got going I had some gnats that I got under control quickly
I have 2 monkey juice going and one purple primate
they all look pretty good except purple primate has some nute issue or from
the neem oil I used but they should make a full recovery
I seen this before in the past and I know they should take right off with new shoes
wich I will be doing tomorrow at some point its mostley sucker leafs anyways tops look fine
They stayed nice and short with a nice thick stem not quite a month old these
was put in cups 10/19 can't wait to flower these out down the road (y) ✌

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
HI EVERYONE
@HydroRed
these are what I got going I had some gnats that I got under control quickly
I have 2 monkey juice going and one purple primate
they all look pretty good except purple primate has some nute issue or from
the neem oil I used but they should make a full recovery
I seen this before in the past and I know they should take right off with new shoes
wich I will be doing tomorrow at some point its mostley sucker leafs anyways tops look fine
They stayed nice and short with a nice thick stem not quite a month old these
was put in cups 10/19 can't wait to flower these out down the road (y) ✌
Awesome. Are you adding any magnesium when you feed?
The Monkey Juice will stretch approx 1.5-2X what it is at flip. Being a BX1 to the momma (GG4), it will be just about all glue except for the stretch shes so well known for. The Purple Primates have all been short/stout bushes so far so it seems its running par for the course. Looking forward to seeing what you do with em both!

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
Awesome. Are you adding any magnesium when you feed?
The Monkey Juice will stretch approx 1.5-2X what it is at flip. Being a BX1 to the momma (GG4), it will be just about all glue except for the stretch shes so well known for. The Purple Primates have all been short/stout bushes so far so it seems its running par for the course. Looking forward to seeing what you do with em both!
I never useally have to add any cal mag but I have notice since I switched to led shop lights for
veg they may be craving it I hurd for some reason plants need more calmag under led's
don't know how true it is but like I said I think they will be fine they should be in a bigger pots
I am not blaming my little bitches juicy lucy and purple shorty :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ✌

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yo Red,are you still running MC?If so,are you in V3 now? I'm not sure I like V3. Something is different.Definitely doesn't dissolve a good as V2 and I get white particulate floaties.

By different I mean my bud growth. Also,my girls can't take as much bullshit that I throw at them before they get bitchy. If that makes any sense.

Really considering going back to Jack's.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Yo Red,are you still running MC?If so,are you in V3 now? I'm not sure I like V3. Something is different.Definitely doesn't dissolve a good as V2 and I get white particulate floaties.

By different I mean my bud growth. Also,my girls can't take as much bullshit that I throw at them before they get bitchy. If that makes any sense.

Really considering going back to Jack's.
That makes total sense. No, I switched back to GH3 part (modified Lucas) a few months back. MC changes the formula too much and Im tired of chasing data. Not gonna pay to be a lab rat if you know what I mean. On top of changing ratios, the chelates they use are different now too. If you read on the website, you'll notice they brag about their use of non synthetic EDTA type chelates, but from my understanding they are now using some synthetic China EDTA type chelates that are the same ones they brag they dont use on their website. Just aint the same as it was when I started running it yrs ago and like you, my plants were telling me so.