**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Not sure if they made a mistake on my order yesterday, or they are just giving out a bunch of additional freebies.
I first received my confirmation email on my order and it looked kosher. Then later in the day I received this additional email.

oops draft

SORRY WE MADE A MISTAKE ON OUR FREEBIE BLACK TRIANGLE F2 FROM GENERIC SEEDS
YOU WILL RECEIVE 12 PACKS WITH 12 SEEDS IN EACH PACK
THIS APPLIES TO THE FIRST 100 PAID UNITED STATES ORDERS ONLY
FOREIGN ORDER DURING THE PROMO PERIOD WILL RECEIVE A
FREE 25 SEED PACK OF
BLACK TRIANGLE F2 FROM GENERIC SEEDS
(DUE TO SHIPPING)

ALL ORDERS AFTER THE FIRST 100 PACKS OF THE
12 PACKS OF 12 SEEDS ARE GONE
WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THE PACKS WITH 25 SEEDS
ONLY DURING OUR PROMO PERIOD
Wowsa! that's a lot of freebies. I hope it is not a error.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Not sure if they made a mistake on my order yesterday, or they are just giving out a bunch of additional freebies.
I first received my confirmation email on my order and it looked kosher. Then later in the day I received this additional email.

oops draft

FREE 25 SEED PACK OF
(DUE TO SHIPPING)

Thats no mistake my friend. Youre also gonna get a pack of my Purple Primate Fems too.
The Black Triangle is an open pollenation project from Generic Seeds with blessings from Bodhi himself.

Punisher84

Just some asshole

oops draft

FREE 25 SEED PACK OF
(DUE TO SHIPPING)

I placed an order Thursday night as well. Interesting to see what we get

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will start the flawless finish flush this Sunday. What a wonderful cultivar. Citrus Milf

Spray bottle sized buds and then some!. Wonderful heavenly aroma. Zero bullshit growing her.

She is exactly 26 inches on top of coco (tallest bud). A very compact plant for a short space that is capable of really big yields. She would SCROG like a champ! She is coming up on week 8 in a couple of days.

DSCF3758.JPG
DSCF3757.JPGDSCF3756.JPGDSCF3755.JPG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Sorry @HydroRed She may be Purple Primate, she may be Citrus Milf....she is for sure a 3Thirteen bean. She smells so sweet and milky though.
And the color...this weird 3k far red strip board is going to make it light up like Christmas....I think..:unsure:
If theres any trace of milky/creamy/sweet candy hearts smells....its definitely Citrus MILF. Only reason I asked was because of the purple crowning and the foxtails on your second to last pic......both being recognized traits of the GG4 -which led me to ask if that was possibly a Purple Primate (GG4 x Plemon).

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
@Cob_nUt
@TitoM
@gwheels
@Texagonian
@TheSpaceFarm
@badmofo529
"Greese's Pieces" Fem testers are going out Monday the 9th.

-I need testers to run ALL 3 SEEDS. If you dont, then I cant gather enough info on the seeds & testing is virtually useless.
-I need testers that will get these wet asap. Just an FYI -asap doesnt mean in 3-6 weeks lol
-I need testers that document their grows and post info and pics. Im specifically looking for germ rate info, a couple veg pics and a couple flower pics. Anything more you care to share about your grow is 100% on you, and gladly accepted.

Thanks to all the good folks that are taking the time and resources in their gardens to test out my gear!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
@Cob_nUt
@TitoM
@gwheels
@Texagonian
@TheSpaceFarm
@badmofo529

-I need testers to run ALL 3 SEEDS. If you dont, then I cant gather enough info on the seeds & testing is virtually useless.
-I need testers that will get these wet asap. Just an FYI -asap doesnt mean in 3-6 weeks lol
-I need testers that document their grows and post info and pics. Im specifically looking for germ rate info, a couple veg pics and a couple flower pics. Anything more you care to share about your grow is 100% on you, and gladly accepted.

Thanks to all the good folks that are taking the time and resources in their gardens to test out my gear!
Bet, I'll soak mine as soon as they arrive.As well as make sure I fulfill the tester requirements. Thanks Red👊

badmofo529

Insanely Active Member
@Cob_nUt
@TitoM
@gwheels
@Texagonian
@TheSpaceFarm
@badmofo529

I can dunk em as soon as I get them. I think I can fit 9 2gals in the flower tent lol. If not I'll skip flowering my clones until I've documented these for ya.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
@Cob_nUt
@TitoM
@gwheels
@Texagonian
@TheSpaceFarm
@badmofo529

Dope. I’ll get them bitches wet immediately.

Texagonian

Outlaw
@Cob_nUt
@TitoM
@gwheels
@Texagonian
@TheSpaceFarm
@badmofo529

I’m ready to roll! F&d has space reserved for them. Stoked!🤘🏻