**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
That makes total sense. No, I switched back to GH3 part (modified Lucas) a few months back. MC changes the formula too much and Im tired of chasing data. Not gonna pay to be a lab rat if you know what I mean. On top of changing ratios, the chelates they use are different now too. If you read on the website, you'll notice they brag about their use of non synthetic EDTA type chelates, but from my understanding they are now using some synthetic China EDTA type chelates that are the same ones they brag they dont use on their website. Just aint the same as it was when I started running it yrs ago and like you, my plants were telling me so.
I am running a supposed V3. WTF are those pebbles? I have 2x 27 gal commander/hdx/Costco yellow lid tote reservoirs plus each F&D tote at 8 gal each plus 7x 4 gal buckets for UC RDWC. The RDWC is petering out hard, started at week 6 (end of week 7 now). Ph has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY by 1.5 points every morning and I have constant number checking via Bluelab Guardian meter 😬 Growth looks good but several things such as bottom of tote sludge and potential float valve gunk has me :confused::unsure:. I am seriously considering going back to GH3 after this current RDWC run. It's like a Chevy 350 that runs solid from what I've experienced. However I'm a MOPAR guy and as such always looking for what gives MOPAR the advantage ;) But I need to get back to baseline so GH3 is probably what I'll be going back to until I find something that works better.
Any experience with GH Flora Duo? I ran Flora Nova with coco last year and got decent results but the thick ass consistency would totally gunk up my water systems plus I can never be too sure that I've "shaken the bottle" hard enough as per their (afterthought) top-of-bottle-cap sticker directions. My local shops have even put up caveat signs saying to shake the shit outta bottles before use 😂

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
That makes total sense. No, I switched back to GH3 part (modified Lucas) a few months back. MC changes the formula too much and Im tired of chasing data. Not gonna pay to be a lab rat if you know what I mean. On top of changing ratios, the chelates they use are different now too. If you read on the website, you'll notice they brag about their use of non synthetic EDTA type chelates, but from my understanding they are now using some synthetic China EDTA type chelates that are the same ones they brag they dont use on their website. Just aint the same as it was when I started running it yrs ago and like you, my plants were telling me so.
Thank you. Thought I was buggin' out or something.
Hell,they could've left V1 alone IMO. I could tolerate the dust and it's hydrophilic nature. Shit grew my plants spectacularly well. V2 was "good". V3 is ...meh. I understood them listening to their customer feedback and adjusting,but damn how many mofos were/are they trying to please with all these adjustments? Heh, they've adjusted themselves outta a customer in me. I won't even began to speak on the BS packagaging labeling and what's actually in it. No more lab rat action for me!

Hell,I use my fresh bag of Maxibloom before I purchase more MC. same thing. Maxibloom 5 he per gal all the way thru from seed to flower.Im lazy like that. Powdered nutes have spoiled me.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Thank you. Thought I was buggin' out or something.
Hell,they could've left V1 alone IMO. I could tolerate the dust and it's hydrophilic nature. Shit grew my plants spectacularly well. V2 was "good". V3 is ...meh. I understood them listening to their customer feedback and adjusting,but damn how many mofos were/are they trying to please with all these adjustments? Heh, they've adjusted themselves outta a customer in me. I won't even began to speak on the BS packagaging labeling and what's actually in it. No more lab rat action for me!

Hell,I use my fresh bag of Maxibloom before I purchase more MC. same thing. Maxibloom 5 he per gal all the way thru from seed to flower.Im lazy like that. Powdered nutes have spoiled me.
You've run GH3 probably? Any differences you've seen?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I am running a supposed V3. WTF are those pebbles? I have 2x 27 gal commander/hdx/Costco yellow lid tote reservoirs plus each F&D tote at 8 gal each plus 7x 4 gal buckets for UC RDWC. The RDWC is petering out hard, started at week 6 (end of week 7 now). Ph has dropped SIGNIFICANTLY by 1.5 points every morning and I have constant number checking via Bluelab Guardian meter 😬 Growth looks good but several things such as bottom of tote sludge and potential float valve gunk has me :confused::unsure:. I am seriously considering going back to GH3 after this current RDWC run. It's like a Chevy 350 that runs solid from what I've experienced. However I'm a MOPAR guy and as such always looking for what gives MOPAR the advantage ;) But I need to get back to baseline so GH3 is probably what I'll be going back to until I find something that works better.
Any experience with GH Flora Duo? I ran Flora Nova with coco last year and got decent results but the thick ass consistency would totally gunk up my water systems plus I can never be too sure that I've "shaken the bottle" hard enough as per their (afterthought) top-of-bottle-cap sticker directions. My local shops have even put up caveat signs saying to shake the shit outta bottles before use 😂
I too experienced the same as you with the Flora Nova. Excellent results, but I noticed it was like sandpaper on my submersible pumps magnetic inners. Heavy salt lines on equipment too. Dont even think of running emitters or spray heads with it lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
PLEMON S1's

If you want some, you need to send me an address before Monday afternoon.
Im only sending out 1 batch this 1 time so you better get on it. I feel I've already put in enough
time/energy/space/reversals/pollenating and flowering to get these S1's and I honestly just dont feel like dealing with the chore of mailing out a ton of these free seeds over the next month.
All requests for free S1's will be taken in the order they are recieved and when they are gone -they're gone.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Citrus Milf is a beauty. I cant wait to harvest her to see if i like that lemon taste before i grow it again but if so she would do great in a flood and drain.
I am quite surrprised how well she grew in a tiny little 5 litre pot with coco (1.3 US gallons).
Day 39....sour milk stem rubs and just a wonderful and weird fragrance that is building as the terps develop.
Incredible trich coverage. Really nice cultivar. 40 inches from the top of the pot to the top of the cola.

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Citrus Milf is a beauty. I cant wait to harvest her to see if i like that lemon taste before i grow it again but if so she would do great in a flood and drain.
I am quite surrprised how well she grew in a tiny little 5 litre pot with coco (1.3 US gallons).
Day 39....sour milk stem rubs and just a wonderful and weird fragrance that is building as the terps develop.
Incredible trich coverage. Really nice cultivar. 40 inches from the top of the pot to the top of the cola.
Those look great. They are stacking just like my buddies are with the main cola growing into itself. Even the lowers are heavy as hell. You have a different smell than his though with the sour milk. Last I was there, his smelled like lemon furniture polish.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Monkey Juice BX1 Fem
Took her at 60 days I believe.
Strong coffee, earthy, cat pissy smell fresh off of the plant. Pretty much exactly how I would describe the Gorilla Glue. Bud density is thick and heavy. "Golf ball" type lowers with a large main cola 3-4x the size of the lowers. The standard nubby foxtails were present just like in the Glue. Oddly enough, no leaf twist was experienced in this grow.
Monkey Juice BX1.png
After a 4 day dry I managed to burn a joint of some lowers and this was my experience:
Breaks up much like GG4 and will leave your finger tips plenty sticky.
She taste very much like her momma (insert creep joke here haha). Strong coffee choco notes with a hint of earthyness. There is a bit of "something" sweet in there that has to be coming from the Mimosa, but I cant quite put my finger on it yet. Its pretty subtle, but its there and this is one of the couple things that sets this apart from the glue.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Orange Julius F1 (Tall Pheno)

Took this one to like 56 days.
Grew similar to the Mothers Milk, but that was about as far as it goes with leaning toward either parent.
Smells like skunk spray and orange peels on and off the plant. After a little time in jars that smell is just as pungent as the day it came off the plant. It didnt lose not a bit of the funk. This particular phenotype was the heavy producer of the gang.
Orange Julius F1  (Tall Pheno).png
After days in the Jar, I busted up a smaller bud that seemed to just break down for days. Theres some weight hiding in these buds. The smell from the time it went in the jar to present is the same. Im not really a fan of this pheno, but I smoked a J of it that was a little fatter than I had intended.....and the taste profile is just as off putting as the smell haha. Well, they cant ALL be winners right?
But wait....Im feeling.....kinda...really baked.
Wow, Im fuckin stoned!
This flavor & smell profile may be what some of you guys are looking for, but I just personally dont care for the terps and taste of this one myself. Shame, as the high is a spectacular creeper with this one.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Im not really a fan of this pheno, but I smoked a J of it that was a little fatter than I had intended.....and the taste profile is just as off putting as the smell haha. Well, they cant ALL be winners right?
But wait....Im feeling.....kinda...really baked.
Wow, Im fuckin stoned!
This flavor & smell profile may be what some of you guys are looking for, but I just personally dont care for the terps and taste of this one myself. Shame, as the high is a spectacular creeper with this one.
Just another reason why I dig you, HR. No hype, no BS in house review. Rock solid, amigo.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Orange Julius F1 (Shorty Pheno)
Fast finisher in under 55 days.
Though the flowers on her werent as heavy as the others, she more than made up for it in smells on the plant. She was also notably frostier than the other pheno. Off the plant she held onto much of the Hawaiian Punch smells she had on the plant, but Im noticing more of a "Mothers Milk" smell behind the fruit punch smell now. I had not smelled that until some time in the jar. Smells amazing and seems to only be getting better.
Orange Julius F1 (Shorty Pheno).png
Buds break up nice and the density is there, just not the weight. As soon as I busted this bud down it smelled just as sweet and ripe as it did on the plant. Mouthwatering kinds of smells best described as "cut fruit". The taste is just as you would expect from it in joint. Lip smacking sweet fruit flavors roll over your tongue. I love this one and probably wont share haha. Buzz was no couchlock with this one. Intense buzz that fades a bit faster than I prefer. Might have let it go a few days longer with this insight.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Plemon
Taken at approx 60 days.
I've already run the story on this one. If you like colorful, large flowers that smell like lemons and black jelly beans than you will love this strain from Breeders Boutique. It is a bit leafier than many of the strain I usually run so trimming can fatigue with this one. Though I've heard conflicting words on the availability of the original reg seeds, I thought I would grow out the last seed I had and S1 it to share with folks.
This is a nug from the plant that put out those S1's. Not a proper pic, but you can see the color is still there even after drying. When you bust it up to smoke, it is a violet color.
Plemon.png
Great tasting smoke with a strong buzz and flavor you wouldnt expect from what most would consider a "purp". This one has been a cool addition to my rooms over the years and I hope others will enjoy it as much as I have.