**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I’d love to get my hands on some mother’s milk beans lol
Shes a hell of a strain that I'd love to preserve when I get time/space in the garden. Bodhi has recently started using a cut (#30 /not the candy hearts cut) for breeding again.
I really feel the one I have is special and deserves to be saved.

Hey @Amos Otis
Maybe I'll just refer to my Mothers Milk as "The HydroRed Cut" :ROFLMAO::LOL::sneaky:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Shes a hell of a strain that I'd love to preserve when I get time/space in the garden. Bodhi has recently started using a cut (#30 /not the candy hearts cut) for breeding again.
I really feel the one I have is special and deserves to be saved.

Hey @Amos Otis
Maybe I'll just refer to my Mothers Milk as "The HydroRed Cut" :ROFLMAO::LOL::sneaky:
It's dem GENES

HRpantslap.gif

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Awesomesauce Red, the package landed last weekend, just forgot to update.
So excited. Lol.
Just flipped my Citrus Milf Evelynne less than a week ago. She already has frost and a huge amount of hairy assed buds forming.
She's definately a hippy chick. Lmfao.
She was already throwing a shit ton of pistils while she was still in veg.
I'll have to get some pics taken. Lol.
Oh shit, your gonna be dealing with a monster with that girl!
Pics.....yes please haha

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Here is day 54 Purple Primate. I am going to start flushing it in about a week or maybe Sunday. I need room! and i cant set up the 4 x 4 until a reno is complete in 2 weeks. FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!

The stem rubs were burnt rubber and that glue chemical smell. They still reak like that when you rub them hard.

I wish she was in smell o vision. She has a wonderful lemon and floral aroma. There is a slight sourness to the smell kind of diesely (from the GG4 i would imagine). She will be tasty that is for sure!

I guess 4 oz of buds dried and ready to smoke. It will be in that range.
DSCF3702.JPG
DSCF3703.JPG
Originally there was this nice structure...then the buds got heavy and i was too lazy to tie them to the poles. Thats what the other plants are for to hold her up!
DSCF3700.JPG

Highsince76

Super Active Member
PLEMON S1's are all accounted for.
What I didnt mail out Saturday will go out Monday morning. Hoping they grow well for everyone and that all of you can enjoy her as much as I have.
I've been snoozing to long and missed them Plemon beans! Damn it... Snooze ya Loose!
Some lucky individuals for real, and sure everyone will enjoy them.
Your to generous Red!
dude I squished one of the sin city juices on the press and my god that orange flavor is killer. Like almost unbelievable man.
This made me get off my ass, quit procrastinating, and visit GLG Black Friday.
Need me some orange flavored rosin. Yum, yum.
Ordered Citrus MILF, which I know will be great. Seeing some nice pics here from guys. And then throw in some SCJ as a freebie... Win, win... especially with a Black Friday discount.
Looking forward to working them in, and will try posting some pics when I do.
Thanks Red.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The plemon really comes out in Purple Primate and Citrus Milf and the lemon comes through HUGE!

The coloration is where i really see it...the beauty in the tent just started to get pink tips on the buds. She is going to go all beauty colored if i can cool that tent down a bit (or she is going in the bloom room for 2 weeks).

The citrus milf in the tent is starting to express the color in the tips of the buds just like purple primate...she is going to be something else.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I've been snoozing to long and missed them Plemon beans! Damn it... Snooze ya Loose!
Some lucky individuals for real, and sure everyone will enjoy them.
Your to generous Red!

This made me get off my ass, quit procrastinating, and visit GLG Black Friday.
Need me some orange flavored rosin. Yum, yum.
Ordered Citrus MILF, which I know will be great. Seeing some nice pics here from guys. And then throw in some SCJ as a freebie... Win, win... especially with a Black Friday discount.
Looking forward to working them in, and will try posting some pics when I do.
Thanks Red.
Show me your order when it comes in and I'll send you a pack of the Plemon on me.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Not sure if they made a mistake on my order yesterday, or they are just giving out a bunch of additional freebies.
I first received my confirmation email on my order and it looked kosher. Then later in the day I received this additional email.

oops draft

SORRY WE MADE A MISTAKE ON OUR FREEBIE BLACK TRIANGLE F2 FROM GENERIC SEEDS
YOU WILL RECEIVE 12 PACKS WITH 12 SEEDS IN EACH PACK
THIS APPLIES TO THE FIRST 100 PAID UNITED STATES ORDERS ONLY
FOREIGN ORDER DURING THE PROMO PERIOD WILL RECEIVE A
FREE 25 SEED PACK OF
BLACK TRIANGLE F2 FROM GENERIC SEEDS
(DUE TO SHIPPING)

ALL ORDERS AFTER THE FIRST 100 PACKS OF THE
12 PACKS OF 12 SEEDS ARE GONE
WILL RECEIVE ONE OF THE PACKS WITH 25 SEEDS
ONLY DURING OUR PROMO PERIOD