**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Nice, your gonna have a good pile of fem beans to dig through! Tag me when you post the Purple Primate and the Monkey Juice if you dont plan to post em here.
Definitely a set back on my end. It was an epiphany moment for me ripping open all those empty pods. Im now hyper-focused on getting Orange Julius to F2, run a pheno hunt and S1 from the best girl of those. Im 100% theres a rockstar to be found in those.
Im also considering doing an S1 with the Sin City Juice now as well but thats just a thought. I still got a few "irons in the fire" that are already in the works and growing.
Sucks when a plant doesn't take, I have had a couple lately too, I do have at least 1,000 Heathen Hammer regs sitting and count growing every bud I break apart . you'll nail it next time.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That plant does not smell like lemon...She smells like sour milk in the stem rub and nothing yet in the buds (but it is an overpowering room of awesome ripening cannabis).
This one smells like lemon...one of the manybuds...The one in the 32 x 32 (i am canuck so to say 3 x 3 is reprehensible) smells like nothing. It will change and all i just mean 2 of them smell like lemon pledge. and 2 do not.

Which is which.....well that my friend is the StOnErS GAMbIT

And I may have quit my job and retired so i am really really high...fucking EH what a GLORIOUS day...I shall relax and be GRANDPA !

So growers question...The tip burn like this is ok as far as pic are concerned or do i need to reduce it?

I have had some jacked ass buds that make this look like the mona lisa....but i am asking your opinions..

Attachments

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That plant does not smell like lemon...She smells like sour milk in the stem rub and nothing yet in the buds (but it is an overpowering room of awesome ripening cannabis).
This one smells like lemon...one of the manybuds...The one in the 32 x 32 (i am canuck so to say 3 x 3 is reprehensible) smells like nothing. It will change and all i just mean 2 of them smell like lemon pledge. and 2 do not.

Which is which.....well that my friend is the StOnErS GAMbIT

And I may have quit my job and retired so i am really really high...fucking EH what a GLORIOUS day...I shall relax and be GRANDPA !

So growers question...The tip burn like this is ok as far as pic are concerned or do i need to reduce it?

I have had some jacked ass buds that make this look like the mona lisa....but i am asking your opinions..
Ya, not sure what you got goin on, but your retired and high so its all good!
Lemon Pledge has been the norm with the Citrus MILF, but the sour milk smell can be found from the mothers milk too so -StOnErS GaMbIt.
When it comes to tip burn.... let er rip. Different story if the leaves start getting too dark, tips are curling down or you are getting premature foxtailing/single blade sugar leaves. Buds may start to slow down in aggressive growth as well when over fertilizing.
Just my .02 though.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
Congrats, grandpa. An OTJ injury led to a very early retirement for me. A couple of years recovery, then life became very sweet. [ aka settlement ]. I'm one that never liked being in the work force for someone else, so though the process was painful, it's really worked out well since. Enjoy yours !

Definitely a set back on my end. It was an epiphany moment for me ripping open all those empty pods.
I feel ya, amigo. I've got a couple of "big bananas" hats waiting for some action since mid summer. The failure to make beans on that first attempt was almost crushing. But I smoke good weed like you, so there's comfort at the ready....but still... A lot of work / planning etc but mostly time. So we reset. I believe as strongly as ever in the project, and hope to have some pollen for a 2nd attempt in a couple of weeks. In your case, a change of strategy will likely benefit you long term, but it sure sucks in the moment. I say roll a joint, light a joint, put on a fashionable hat, walk the dog, finish the joint, and get back to work, dammit !

95w7kt4xxmon597m.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Plemon @ approx 60 days
She put off a lot larger colas than the last round with some training. I flowered the plant with only 3 main colas (zero side branching) and all 3 were all as big as my forearm.
Plemon.png
I cut a nug in half to show off the gorgeous colors on the inside:
Plemon lower.png Plemon cut.png

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a plemonition rofl was that the whole haul???
No, this was just what I could dig out while wet. Theres gonna be more Im sure, but not many at all. I really had to dig through the wet bud to find em.
I have a pack for you and 2 other diehards (as promised) that have been wanting these since day one. After that, the rest go to GLG and offered as freebies with purchase.
Shoot me a PM to collect your free pack of these S1's.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
NICE whats the flowering time roughley on the plemons curious my cross I did with the SLH
and cherry berry most of them are ready by week 8 some go to 10wks
cool looking seeds though i don't recall every growing any purple seeds like that very cool (y)
Roughly 9wks on the Plemon. As for the color on the seeds, after drying out over night the color is hardly noticable now. Was pretty vivid right off the plant though.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
hell yeah I had a problem that happened rather quickly with gnats I used some triple neem oil on the basterds
looking good never had a issue with them but I am playing around with more vegging plants
I don't care for too fussy plants I think the puple primates has something going on from them
gnats I will get some pics up later on I have seen this before with seedlings not worried
yellowing on the bottems sucker leafes they will get put in bigger pots on Friday after noon
in the morning got another funeral to go to and old freind another needle another death
addiction sucks kills alot of good people ✌

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
No, this was just what I could dig out while wet. Theres gonna be more Im sure, but not many at all. I really had to dig through the wet bud to find em.
I have a pack for you and 2 other diehards (as promised) that have been wanting these since day one. After that, the rest go to GLG and offered as freebies with purchase.
Shoot me a PM to collect your free pack of these S1's.
😭😭😭