**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!
You all know the routine......

All you have to do is pick a number between 1-420

Rules:

- You must quote this post with your guess.
- You can only post one guess.
- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
You folks may recognize this one from an awesome giveaway that just went down on the Brisco thread.
Its my unreleased fem strain called "Purple Primate". Im offering up a very limited 7 pack of fems shipped to the winner!
View attachment 18175

Winner will be selected Friday August 16th at 7pm Eastern Time.

GOOD LUCK!!
Damn well I’ll have to guess one this time lol 277

Last edited:

Feva.

Really Active Member
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
You folks may recognize this one from an awesome giveaway that just went down on the Brisco thread.
Its my unreleased fem strain called "Purple Primate". Im offering up a very limited 7 pack of fems shipped to the winner!
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
also cant wait for that Orange Julius. Ive been lurking and waiting lol
I appreciate your patience and I promise it will be rewarded! Looking like its gonna be November-ish. Im hunting a reversal candidate now. I'll be releasing F2's AND S1's of the "Orange Julius" so thats adding a bit more time. I'm stepping my freebie game up too by offering choice of Fems or Regs as freebies on my next drop.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Yes. Turned 41 this afternoon.
Congrats brother! Almost a Virgo. Fucker. U are a loverrrrr. Mine is in a few weeks. 34. Fuck
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
Love ya work red, I'll grab 289 if I can mate

Texagonian

Outlaw
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
Wow I think I got this one on time....or its going to be pretty funny!

358 is my guess (35 whelan bullet diameter)

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
400 for the win!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The "Golden Ticket" has officially been claimed and shipped. Congrats to "J" on the free pack of 3Thirteen Seeds and thank you for your continued support!

And for the "non-recipients" of the Golden Ticket, there will be plenty more giveaways in this thread as well as with future drops!
I just realized theres only a couple packs left at GLG. Those went much faster than I had anticipated, so thank you all again!

Ok....back to the scheduled giveaway. 🥳

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I figured you would guess 69. But someone beat you to it.
So I had 2 empty slots in the plant roster.
Deciding what to pop was a tough one, only so many fires one can tend at a time.
Dropped myself a Citrus Milf and a BBC s1 last night, they were the winners by unanimous decision. Lol.
That Plemon has had my eye for awhile now, and mommas milk is always a winner in my book.

:D
I accidently decided to drop 6 eso seeds. Tell me about it brother. WTF will i do when those fine seeds arrive. My greenpoints came in too. I am at seed overload again.

I am growing as fast as I can Captain. WTF. NO MORE SEEDS for Gwheels...even i dont believe it.

But i gots to...do not stare at the greeses pieces....the name alone arouses me.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I accidently decided to drop 6 eso seeds. Tell me about it brother. WTF will i do when those fine seeds arrive. My greenpoints came in too. I am at seed overload again.

I am growing as fast as I can Captain. WTF. NO MORE SEEDS for Gwheels...even i dont believe it.

But i gots to...do not stare at the greeses pieces....the name alone arouses me.
Excellent!!! Its a fruity blast upcoming for sure!!!!