**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Legit I asked red on RIU if there were any testers. I am about to start my next rpund and thats in the mix. I dono if ya saw it or dejavu but bravo! I will do em right!
Theres some great examples of the SCJ flowered out in the last 10 pages of this thread here both from @Cfeezzie and @Cob_nUt
plus they both contributed veg/flower shots over on RIU also.
There was a clone run and some veg pics over on RIU as well from @ChronicWonders and Madriffer.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
3Thirteen Seeds Sin City Juice (LVTK x Mimosa)
LVTK Pheno "Myrtle"
10/14 from seed 5 days above the peat pellet and flowered in a HydroRed inspired F&D tote.
Flash
20190818_171658.jpg20190818_171706.jpg20190818_171846.jpg
The plant formerly known as "Runty". She started off with a few issues and was slower than her siblings for a few weeks. She worked herself out of it and became the tallest by flower set.
Good strong branching that supports the nugmeat.

Nugs are rock solid,dense and frosty.More frost than the Mimosa leaners.
The lemon batter scent has morphed.Orangey notes from the Mimosa overtake the spicey lemon lying underneath.
Nice upbeat "tight-eye" high thats carries on for a couple hours.Spicey,orange-lemon kushy smooth inhale with a hash like taste and lung expanding exhale.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Mimosa leaner #1 "Early Girl" or "Loudpack"
20190818_171238.jpg
20190818_171322.jpg
20190818_171335.jpg

20190818_171345.jpg
These are the only nugs left of plant #2.

Early Girl earned her moniker due to how fast she stacks her flowers.She stacked hard dense nugs quickly.
Her loudpack name came from the loud Mimosa terps she was giving up all throughout flower. Could've been the high temps.
The other Mimosa leaner,plant #2's terps were held onto and the heat didn't affect her.

I'm a sucker for Mimosa ever since I experienced her terp profile in another strain I have that features her.
Her smell has calmed down A LOT compared to when she was flowering and compared to her sibling plant #3

Opening the jar,those mimosa orangey fruity terps with some underlying kush notes permeate the air and into your nasal cavity.
She's not uber potent 7/10,but the flavor and the high she gives is well welcomed. The high lingers around for a while as well.
Taste is mainly Mimosa but I can taste the LVTK at the backend.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Mimosa leaner #2 "Purp".
20190818_171518.jpg

20190818_171434.jpg20190818_171442.jpg

The shortest of the 3 gals,"Purp" got her name due to some of the bracts purp'in up later in flower.In high temps even!
She didn't stack as fast as "Early Girl" but hot damn she stacked the nugmeat.Dense x-mas tree nugs all the way down.
Her smell was muted throughout flower and she didn't relinquish her terps to the heat like "LoudPack" did.Once you open her jar,you are smashed in the face with a nice mixture of creamy lemon and Mimosa. Mmmmm goodness.
She was the shortest but yielded the most.
Taste is the same,creamy lemony mimosa on the inhale.The smoke tingles the nostrils on the French inhale yet it's smooth. Both Mimosa leaners leave a spicey citrus aftertaste that coats the inside of your mouth and tongue.

I will be hunting thru my packs of these. Wish I had a cut of each to run a few more times. I can't pick just 1. They each have a personality to them that gives with me.

Nice fucking job picking & pairing these two to do the dance.

Last edited:

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
LVTK Pheno "Myrtle"
10/14 from seed 5 days above the peat pellet and flowered in a HydroRed inspired F&D tote.
Flash
View attachment 18577View attachment 18578View attachment 18579
The plant formerly known as "Runty". She started off with a few issues and was slower than her siblings for a few weeks. She worked herself out of it and became the tallest by flower set.
Good strong branching that supports the nugmeat.

Nugs are rock solid,dense and frosty.More frost than the Mimosa leaners.
The lemon batter scent has morphed.Orangey notes from the Mimosa overtake the spicey lemon lying underneath.
Nice upbeat "tight-eye" high thats carries on for a couple hours.Spicey,orange-lemon kushy smooth inhale with a hash like taste and lung expanding exhale.
Great job! Aint that the truth rock solid nugs no larf or fluffy buds on lowers all rock hard.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Great job! Aint that the truth rock solid nugs no larf or fluffy buds on lowers all rock hard.
Thank you Cfeezzie. Yes indeed. No larf. I didn't touch these gals as far as pruning,topping or defoliating. I had some lower lowers that had undeveloped nugs,but there was absolutely no larf.
I knew there was going to be nuggage early on in the grow by how they were stacking yet stayed relatively short. Lol, I called like 3-4 weeks into flower"There's yeild at the end of these..." or some shit.

Dude, you did a nice job on your SCJ's too.👊🏼💯