**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!
You all know the routine......

All you have to do is pick a number between 1-420

Rules:

- You must quote this post with your guess.
- You can only post one guess.
- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
You folks may recognize this one from an awesome giveaway that just went down on the Brisco thread.
Its my unreleased fem strain called "Purple Primate". Im offering up a very limited 7 pack of fems shipped to the winner!
pack.PNG

Winner will be selected Friday August 16th at 7pm Eastern Time.

GOOD LUCK!!

TitoM

Super Active Member
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
You folks may recognize this one from an awesome giveaway that just went down on the Brisco thread.
Its my unreleased fem strain called "Purple Primate". Im offering up a very limited 7 pack of fems shipped to the winner!
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
Another awesome giveaway. Thank you for the opportunity Red 🙏
My guess 313

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

IrocZ

Really Active Member
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
Thanks Red! Generous of you.

greendiamond9

ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
Just gonna toss this right here. 53. I love a contest👍🏼👏.

Edited. Nope,changed my mind.

Last edited: