**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Pistilpusher

Master Grower
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!
You all know the routine......

All you have to do is pick a number between 1-420

Rules:

- You must quote this post with your guess.
- You can only post one guess.
- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
You folks may recognize this one from an awesome giveaway that just went down on the Brisco thread.
Its my unreleased fem strain called "Purple Primate". Im offering up a very limited 7 pack of fems shipped to the winner!
View attachment 18175

Winner will be selected Friday August 16th at 7pm Eastern Time.

GOOD LUCK!!
Just 2 damn generous Red . Let's try it again

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

- If there are multiple guesses of the winning number, the first posted will be awarded the prize.
-NO SOCK ACCOUNTS!!! If I think you are a sock account I'll expose you for the stinky bunion that you are.

Whats the prize you say?
You folks may recognize this one from an awesome giveaway that just went down on the Brisco thread.
Its my unreleased fem strain called "Purple Primate". Im offering up a very limited 7 pack of fems shipped to the winner!
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

SecretSquirrel

Tree Enthusiast
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
113 hope nobody guessed it yet

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
These giveaways are fun stuff. Yous a good man Red.

ThatSpudGuy

The Leprechaun
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

yendor

ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
56 if im allowed

jacrispy

Super Active Member
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
ITS CONTEST TIME!!!

Rules:

Whats the prize you say?
View attachment 18175

GOOD LUCK!!
420 on the dot