**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
No regrets at all man. I did a count and after all is said and done i am left with 180 seeds with more incoming. I think I started at 120 or something and had to do something.
I would like to say its not easy to gift seeds. I am old so..too bad...I dont want to give them to idiots and tards that will fuck them up. I might have some canuck regs you can screw up.
It is not normal to find a craft grower who gets what it is. And that is who you gift beans to.
:D
So plant them and they will grow..And i saw the pics. OMG orange and grape fire. I think that might be pretty damned amazing! I am hoarding all eso seeds until further notice. After imaging the flavor in my mind and seeing the parents. FIRE!

And this is thanks to Heisen too. I would never have even thought to say hey man to Eso if not for this place.

And I am ok with forever planting seeds and never cloning. Perfect one thing and move on works for me.

And I have a lifetime left to go..but the buds are getting fatter and tighter...

Last edited:

jacrispy

Super Active Member
The Google Gods have chosen one lucky persons fate.......
AND THE WINNER OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS @jacrispy WITH THEIR PICK OF 419.
Congrats my friend and enjoy your free pack of (7) feminized 3Thirteen Seeds!

View attachment 18360

Thanks to all who entered a guess as well.
yass!
I'm in total shock, this is great!
thanks @HydroRed
I'll grow em & show em for the fall run.
thanks again!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I would like to say its not easy to gift seeds. I am old so..too bad...I dont want to give them to idiots and tards that will fuck them up. I might have some canuck regs you can screw up.
It is not normal to find a craft grower who gets what it is. And that is who you gift beans to.
:D
I was cranky due to bud shots someone sent me of good genetics I sent them...being brought in at night why are they not flowering :) where the lights are on.... So autos were the way to go there. win win for everyone. Or the canuck stuff that didnt work out so well because it would look the same as now :D

This in no way reflects any other seed thing, and has nothing to do with anyone on a forum anywhere.

And I told them i did not have more seeds.

Stupid to get worked up over a few beans really. You guys making beans wow it must be BRUTAL sometimes. That third pack didnt sprout and its not me its you...etc. or whatever.

Last edited:

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨