**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

IrocZ

Really Active Member
Way to go on the new venture Red! You might not realize it, but you are a legend in my book. I've been creeping your journal on "the other forum" since my first plant. Many, many years later its great to see a dream come to fruition. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Looking forward to testing some seeds, and buying some more in support.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Way to go on the new venture Red! You might not realize it, but you are a legend in my book. I've been creeping your journal on "the other forum" since my first plant. Many, many years later its great to see a dream come to fruition. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Looking forward to testing some seeds, and buying some more in support.
You might not realize it but this means the world to me @IrocZ ! Thank you for following along in my madness (both forums), and for all the support.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Plemon Day 60:
Shes putting out some beautiful colors along with some sour smells.
Trichomes say shes getting close too. I've been finding clusters of pink/violet colored trichs on a handfull of the flowers. Nothing I could really capture on my phone without setting up macro lenses though. I might try to get around to doing that tomorrow if I get a chance but its gonna be a pretty busy weekend for me outside of the "Whorehouse".

Plemon 60 days 1.png

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
YO

Hydro red is best
With his red hairy chest
His chronics got that zest
Fuck my rhymes are fresh

Don’t you dare talk smack
About his voluptuous stacks
Ma boiii hydro ain’t no hack
He makes your plants look whack

Brrrrrap brap
The hollows fly from my gat
Kerrrplat
Haters faces get bitchslapped

This song will go on and on
Like the length of hydros shlong
Don’t make me ring your gong
Don’t consider doin him wrong

Or i will split your wig with a light sabre
It would be a pleasure
Hydro needn't consider it a favour

I just like wrecking snitches like dat
Hydros nugs are the size
of a Louisville sluggah bat...

BITCH

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
SCJ 55 days from flip 5 days "veg" 60 days from seed.
#1 phenos the twins are stacking nicely.There's yeild at the end of these phenos.Couldn't really get a good group shot without disturbing their positions..so...
20190609_154703.jpg
Twins.Pheno #1
20190609_154651.jpg
Runty, pheno #2she is now taller than her sisters by at least 6".Mimosa nose on her.Not as loud as #1 pheno plant #2.
20190609_154639.jpg
Pheno #1twin #1 a few " taller than her twin sis and a bit more frost.Still has that peppery weedy nose with some faint fruity mimosa terps in there.
20190609_154533.jpg20190609_154557.jpg
Pheno #1 twin #2
Loud mimosa nose to this gal.Less frost than her sis #1.Stacking nicely also.She is now the shortest of the 3.
20190609_154606.jpg20190609_154629.jpg

Crash32097

Veteran Grower
I need a few Plenum beans in my stable! Its cool watching all you guys(and gals) finally reap the rewards of your hard work and start to live your dreams. I like to watch so I'll have cool stories to tell my kids when they grow up and wanna know if Daddy has ever grown. Much respect you guys(and gals).

Buck5050

SCJ 55 days from flip 5 days "veg" 60 days from seed.
#1 phenos the twins are stacking nicely.There's yeild at the end of these phenos.Couldn't really get a good group shot without disturbing their positions..so...
View attachment 9557
Twins.Pheno #1
View attachment 9558
Runty, pheno #2she is now taller than her sisters by at least 6".Mimosa nose on her.Not as loud as #1 pheno plant #2.
View attachment 9559
Pheno #1twin #1 a few " taller than her twin sis and a bit more frost.Still has that peppery weedy nose with some faint fruity mimosa terps in there.
View attachment 9560View attachment 9561
Pheno #1 twin #2
Loud mimosa nose to this gal.Less frost than her sis #1.Stacking nicely also.She is now the shortest of the 3.
View attachment 9562View attachment 9563
These look like they still have a ways to go. What your thoughts on time till finish on these CoB?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
These look like they still have a ways to go. What your thoughts on time till finish on these CoB?
At least 5 weeks considering these were flowered from seed.I'd subtract at least a months worth of time from the 60 day count for some veg or flowering maturity,transition and preflower stretch.
I'd say they are approximately @4 weeks of flower.Mid July they should be coming down the stretch or done.Runty is even further behind.They'll signal me when they are done.lol.

Last edited: