**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
After looking at the seed formations in the 3 FEM strains (5 plants total), it looks like
"Monkey Juice" (GG4 x Mimosa) BX1 =limited seed producer *2 plants*
Monkey Juice.png
"Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon REV) =good seed producer *2 plants*
Citrus MILF.png
"Purple Primate" (GG4 x Plemon REV) =great seed producer, *1 plant*
Purple Primate.png

I've given away the last of the 50 unmarked tester packs of SCJ so from here on out, this is what to expect from 3Thirteen Seeds:
SCJ Packs 2.PNG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Love how the logo looks on the red packs red! Here is the mimosa f2 all the new shots start off purple n we been having hot days
Thanks Tito! Thats the first I've seen the Mimosa run colors in veg!
Awesome stuff Red !! Good Guys don't always finish last .
Thanks Heathen....one would hope so haha

Love the new packs! Great font choices with the red black and white looking fire! Gonna definitely have to grab some to add to the collection.
Thanks YGYW, I appreciate the support! I was really trying to keep the logo simple and easy to remember. I want folks to know what it is as soon as they see the pack.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Sorry about the blurb, it does a good job vegging and doesn’t use hardly any electricity. Looks like my scj is just gonna give me some dust. On the flip side, the structure of him is on point, bushy, thick stalk, spicy citrus with some skunky undertones on the nose. Thank you @HydroRed for the opportunity to test them. Stunty is still stunty and I’m gonna yank it after pollen harvest. Gotta get me some fems in there because the stash is out!

Buck5050

ScJ showing a little sumtin sumtinIMG_20190617_053640.jpg

This is one stretched out and skinny pheno. Tallest of the 5 I have in flower. I was tagging her as a male by her structure and growth pattern weeks ago. I don't have a trellis set up but she is most definitely going to need some kind of support. I do have a couple males and some that haven't shown but I was pegging those as females due to there short and stocky structure. Not a lot of scent on a stem rubs at this point but I do have my fingers crossed.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
ScJ showing a little sumtin sumtinView attachment 10719

This is one stretched out and skinny pheno. Tallest of the 5 I have in flower. I was tagging her as a male by her structure and growth pattern weeks ago. I don't have a trellis set up but she is most definitely going to need some kind of support. I do have a couple males and some that haven't shown but I was pegging those as females due to there short and stocky structure. Not a lot of scent on a stem rubs at this point but I do have my fingers crossed.
Hooray for girl parts! From what I can see she looks happy. Whats the fans on her looking like?

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
2 week in flower today sin city juice second of the two female's I have 40 inches tall. 3ft 4 inches. Hope she stops only have 12 more inches to raise the light.View attachment 10754View attachment 10755View attachment 10756
The LVTK momma had some considerable stretch to her. I was on week 3 I believe before she stopped stretching. Unlike a lot of OG type strains that flop over at 5+ wks, she held up pretty nicely without stakes/being tied up etc. for how heavy the top colas were. Looking good my friend!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
SCJ.Pheno#1. Plant #1.Filling in nicely.Strong mimosa nose on this gal.Hairs turning all over...no stray pollen as I suspected.But I am sure she was hit early on in flower by some DDS pollen.
20190619_124844.jpg
Secondary lower nug
20190619_124853.jpg
Plant#2 Hairs aren't turning which leads me to believe she may take a bit longer to finish than her twin,unless there WAS some stray pollen floating around.
20190619_124902.jpg
Pheno#2 Runty.Now tallest of the 3.Stretch is done.Stacking commenced.
20190619_124920.jpg

20190619_124936.jpg