**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
After the last few comments in the thread, I figure now is probably as good of a time as any to announce that I will be offering REG & FEM seeds through Great Lakes Genetics late July/early August. The fine folks at GLG were kind enough to allow me to offer packs through the site which lets me get seeds in the hands of folks outside of the US once again since they ship international! If you arent familiar with Great Lakes Genetics, you should check em out for yourself. They have been my #1 seed bank for years for a reason!
I will be offering my packs under the name "3Thirteen Seeds".
3thirteen.png

I still have some details to be worked out, but I couldnt be happier about being afforded the opportunity to offer seeds to those who are interested!

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
After the last few comments in the thread, I figure now is probably as good of a time as any to announce that I will be offering REG & FEM seeds through Great Lakes Genetics late July/early August. The fine folks at GLG were kind enough to allow me to offer packs through the site which lets me get seeds in the hands of folks outside of the US once again since they ship international! If you arent familiar with Great Lakes Genetics, you should check em out for yourself. They have been my #1 seed bank for years for a reason!
View attachment 8991

I still have some details to be worked out, but I couldnt be happier about being afforded the opportunity to offer seeds to those who are interested!
Big time congratulations, amigo.
d2c0c74d5e4f8a2ca724d91534cd1d58cbcaa0c4ed99d0fa0b6ca083a8bfccbe.gif

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
View attachment 8991

I still havale some details to be worked out, but I couldnt be happier about being afforded the opportunity to offer seeds to those who are interested!

Congratulations H.Red.Well deserved.👍🏼💯

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
View attachment 8991

Congratulations!

Mysturis420

So I happened to get a chance to dig through some stuff that hasnt been touched in 22 yrs. The contents are actually older (potentially a decade+?), but the stuff hasnt moved or been touched in 22 yrs. First box I go through I find this little stash all rolled up inside a small tin box along with some other cool stuff.

View attachment 8652

I have a small collection of "vintage" stash seeds already that are this old (or older) which have had success growing and breeding within the last year. I'll put these with the rest and one day soon we'll see if theres some vintage funk hiding in this old bag of brownies.
Amazing what I would give to pop one of those you never know what that might be

Mysturis420

Here are the strains I decided I will have available in FEM seed by late July:

- "Monkey Juice" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa)
- "Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon)
- "Purple Primate" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon)

Once these projects are completed, I'll be on to pheno hunt through these "Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) and make some S1's.
Purple primate sounds pretty dope

View attachment 8991

Congratulations 👏

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks to everyone for all the support! I like to consider myself a supportive person when it comes to other folks ideas & ventures into personal chucks and beyond. Over the years of being on these forums, buying hundreds of packs of seeds and supporting numerous chuckers and breeders, I've done what I can to show my support to many. We can agree that theres no shortage of salty heads in the seed industry, so it was nice to see the amount of positivity I have recieved from everyone so far.
It is appreciated far more than you guys may know. -Thank you.

On a side note, this is just the tip of the iceburg and within the next 8-12 months or so things are going to get cranked up a few notches. I have a small treasure trove of older (early 90's) genetics I've been sitting on that I cant wait to dig into and share with everyone.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
View attachment 8991

giphy (1).gif

DET—PDX

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 8991

D15DBE5C-9D34-40FB-8F43-05F362E34723.gif