**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice work Cob, I appreciate you my friend! Runty lookin like Mimosa. All of my Mimosa girls grew pretty squat with fatter fan leaves but the LVTK has some stretch to her and looked hybrid. I bet "Runty" fades nice late in flower. Any smells standing out to you at the moment on any of them? I know you have made mention about this before but I gotta ask haha

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Nice work Cob, I appreciate you my friend! Runty lookin like Mimosa. I bet she fades nice late flower. All of my Mimosa girls grew pretty squat with fatter fan leaves but the LVTK has some stretch to her and looked hybrid. I bet "Runty" fades nice late in flower. Any smells standing out to you at the moment on any of them? I know you have made mention about this before but I gotta ask haha
Thank you brotato chip.I appreciate you letting me test run 'em for ya.I'm purdy sho' i'm gonna need some more of these beans in the future.Even if I reveg any!
They all stayed pretty short in comparison to Eso's LVTK cross.All three are pretty similiar in height now,Runty caught up!
Didn't do any stem rubs during the photo-op.I'll do it tomorrow.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Thank you brotato chip.I appreciate you letting me test run 'em for ya.I'm purdy sho' i'm gonna need some more of these beans in the future.Even if I reveg any!
They all stayed pretty short in comparison to Eso's LVTK cross.All three are pretty similiar in height now,Runty caught up!
Didn't do any stem rubs during the photo-op.I'll do it tomorrow.
Got another full pack with your name on it. (y)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
So I happened to get a chance to dig through some stuff that hasnt been touched in 22 yrs. The contents are actually older (potentially a decade+?), but the stuff hasnt moved or been touched in 22 yrs. First box I go through I find this little stash all rolled up inside a small tin box along with some other cool stuff.

vintage weed.png

I have a small collection of "vintage" stash seeds already that are this old (or older) which have had success growing and breeding within the last year. I'll put these with the rest and one day soon we'll see if theres some vintage funk hiding in this old bag of brownies.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
So I happened to get a chance to dig through some stuff that hasnt been touched in 22 yrs. The contents are actually older (potentially a decade+?), but the stuff hasnt moved or been touched in 22 yrs. First box I go through I find this little stash all rolled up inside a small tin box along with some other cool stuff.

View attachment 8652

I have a small collection of "vintage" stash seeds already that are this old (or older) which have had success growing and breeding within the last year. I'll put these with the rest and one day soon we'll see if theres some vintage funk hiding in this old bag of brownies.
I love this. I can't wait till one-day I'm going through old boxes and pull out packs of HB and mimosa f2s like I remember running these 20 years ago

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Any smells standing out to you at the moment on any of them? I know you have made mention about this before but I gotta ask haha
Runty has a slight mimosa smell stem rub.
The tallest of the twins#1 has a mint,peppery weed stem rub.
The shorter twin#2 is loud mimosa on the stem rub.
I can recognize the mimosa nose now from dealing with Gen's goofy grape.
Gonna see how their noses develop throughout flower.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Where you at in flower?
The popped their peat pellets on 5/10.
Put them in totes into flower on 5/15.Basically a flower from seed run under 10/14.
They've been "in flower" for 7 weeks technically.
Budset didn't start until 3.5 - maybe 4 weeks in.I'll have to go back in the thread and check.
They look righteous IF it is only week 4.
Thank you for asking,certainly pertinent information I haven't added to my updates.
My bad Red..

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Here are the strains I decided I will have available in FEM seed by late July:

- "Monkey Juice" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa)
- "Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon)
- "Purple Primate" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon)

Once these projects are completed, I'll be on to pheno hunt through these "Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) and make some S1's.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Here are the strains I decided I will have available in FEM seed by late July:

- "Monkey Juice" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Mimosa)
- "Citrus MILF" (Mothers Milk x Plemon)
- "Purple Primate" (Gorilla Glue #4 x Plemon)

Once these projects are completed, I'll be on to pheno hunt through these "Orange Julius" (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) and make some S1's.
Yessir!B-Day month! Heh...I know what I'm getting myself.I'll also be referring my loved ones to the bean stash for born day gifts.For the win!