**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Thats kinda what I got going on at the moment as well. Im worried about rot because many of the buds are kinda all flopped together. Like trying to control wet noodles haha
I've been trying to rearrange the buds daily to prevent stagnant air spots. The weight from these will be crazy but I don't plan to monster crop again if I can help it. I flipped them to 1212 to sex them and had one that didnt want to show and didnt flip em back soon enough.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
@Highsince76 That looks great dude. Thanks for the feedback on your run. I dont know many who've run it outside of the few I saw in Club 600. Yours appears to be a much better of a trimmer than my last cpl phenos.
PLEMON DAY 47:
View attachment 7963

She is one I dont think stops throwing white hairs either. Chances' was the same way in that regard too I believe? I cut off some of the busted shit that wont stay up a little while ago.
PLEMON DAY 52
View attachment 7964

View attachment 7961

The tops dont seem to have much color from outward appearances...but its there on the inside.
View attachment 7962
Pretty snazzy trim job Mr. Red. You must do barbering on the side. LOL

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
I still got a real old but steady handed Italian barber around here he’s got to be pushing 80 now been gettin my hair cut there for 20 years and I pay 10 dollars for a cut and shave anytime I go in the cut and shave is only $4 on its own without tip he refuses to change with the times
Yeah, I've got a old steady handed Italian barber too, my wife. She has been cutting my since before we were married. She's qualified. She's a graduate of the NY School of Dog Grooming and my cut is a lot easier than a poodle.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Sin city juice male Number 4
Keeping this one ( with permission) to hit all my Heisen beans and a few other with this is day 9 from flip. View attachment 8196
Looks quite familiar. I'd anticipate some colors in the sacks pretty soon if I had to bet.
Heres the Mimosa daddy @14 days from flip that was used in those SCJ. He had a wicked stink to him and was beginning to put on some trichs.

Mimosa Male.png

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Looks quite familiar. I'd anticipate some colors in the sacks pretty soon if I had to bet.
Heres the Mimosa daddy @14 days from flip that was used in those SCJ. He had a wicked stink to him and was beginning to put on some trichs.

View attachment 8202
Yea man those are similar this guy has suffered from bad thrips before I started getting it under control and a pretty good drought in the first week of flip but I’ll be trying to get everything back to healthy enough to finish just for seeds for this run. Another 3 weeks and I have to switch to a lower power led to keep the heat out but should be plenty to make a good sack of seeds

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Sin city juice male Number 4
Keeping this one ( with permission) to hit all my Heisen beans and a few other with this is day 9 from flip. View attachment 8196
If you happen to cross that with sundae driver I'd really love to empty my tent wherever its at and run sundae sinners...🤣😈🤣

Also while I'm here...since these are my first ever seedlings I probably should've moved them sooner and gave them like an 1/8 strength feed...but I did it now and moved them into there apartment while they mature...front and center is my male, I hope lol...the two in the back were uniform for a bit but the right took off but the back left is still my favorite...IMG_20190531_001447.jpg
IMG_20190531_002653.jpg
There the fourth guy is still hanging around the cloner waiting on his roots to show...IMG_20190531_001057.jpg

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
LVTK × Mimosa SinCity Juice testers.
2 of the gals look pretty uniform.
Runty is in budset now.She has fatter leaves than her sisters.Structurally different also.
The 2 "twins" are stacking hard.I forgot to check the calender to see where they are at.
Group
20190531_202507.jpg
Runty.She is no longer a runt.She is just as tall as her siblings.She's just behind on budset and flower stacking.
20190531_202338.jpg20190531_202347.jpg20190531_202628.jpg
SCJ#1.
20190531_202302.jpg
20190531_202328.jpg20190531_202311.jpg
Frost engaged!
SCJ#2
20190531_202321.jpg
20190531_202609.jpg
Frost engaged also,just couldn't get a good shot.

Last edited: