**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn Red, you've got a monster on your hands. Hope she recovers well for you, dang Murphy's law.
I may have to take her down sooner than I would like, but the way shes sitting to keep her off the floor, theres no "flow" between the colas all bunched together and I fear bud rot in this particular case. Its not even that the colas are really so big, just theres so many of them with these dense nugs since shes a flowered momma and been topped like 1000 times lol
She would be a huge producer for the toppers/scroggers no doubt. Im a main cola kinda dude though.
Exactly on the Murphys law part too lol

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I may have to take her down sooner than I would like, but the way shes sitting to keep her off the floor, theres no "flow" between the colas all bunched together and I fear bud rot in this particular case. Its not even that the colas are really so big, just theres so many of them with these dense nugs since shes a flowered momma and been topped like 1000 times lol
She would be a huge producer for the toppers/scroggers no doubt. Im a main cola kinda dude though.
Exactly on the Murphys law part too lol
That sucks man, I literally just had this exact thing happen to me 😥 I did take it a little earlier than I planned cuz I did something similar to what you did and just kinda tied it to the corner lol. Just harvested a couple plants, but the one that looked smaller, actually felt twice as heavy, and it was the one that fell over lol

Highsince76

Super Active Member
I walked into my flowering Plemon plant laying on the ground. The bucket top net pot wont hold her up any more. She was completely folded, and I had no idea how god damn heavy this plant was til I had to pick her up. Shes gonna give some major weight. She got pretty well beat up on the fall, and some of her stems got munched in the fan since she fell directly on top of the fucking thing of all places lol. I got her tethered in the corner with string stapled to the wall, but that wont last long. Her ass is just too fat for her dress 🐖
My arms are covered in sticky trichs and resins that smell like lemon dank. Quite a potent smell on this girl.
I'll get some pics tonight when lights come on.
I know when I ran Plemon a few years back, they were definitely top heavy girls towards the end. They wanted or required support and I didn't notice it in time.

Opened the tent one day after work, and there was a collapse of branches on several different plants. After that, I was scrambling to try and tie them up and support them till finish.

Thinking back, they would definitely be good candidates for a scrog or net.
Also maybe a diet including more potassium silicate during vedge would help, since it's known to strengthen branches.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
With her in the bucket would you able to attach support poles type something or another around the sides of it. Then support the colas via the plant scaffolding?
Great suggestion. I just tried and she still feels like she wants to topple over at any moment, just shes gonna bring the bucket with her now haha
After her tumble, shes pretty beat up and very lopsided. If not for her fall, that prob woulda worked.
Worse case scenario though is I get some early racy indica smoke that smells dank as phuk if I gotta chop early. Today is the first day of week 8 so I aint too far off.
Will put em in a shot glass tonight
🤜🤛
I know when I ran Plemon a few years back, they were definitely top heavy girls towards the end. They wanted or required support and I didn't notice it in time.

Opened the tent one day after work, and there was a collapse of branches on several different plants. After that, I was scrambling to try and tie them up and support them till finish.

Thinking back, they would definitely be good candidates for a scrog or net.
Also maybe a diet including more potassium silicate during vedge would help, since it's known to strengthen branches.
What kinda colors did you get from your run? My last run was very colorful and purple buds throughout. There was a lack in terps though with that run. This run seems the opposite of the last. Very loud, strong terpines, but the main tops arent purple like the lowers? Heavy on the frost though.

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Mine was regular and not feminized, so they weren't near as colorful as yours.
Always wondered why the feminized Plem turned out so much more colorful then there regs. Lots of purple shades. Different parent or pheno used in the fem Chuck?
Mine was not ugly by any means, but did not compare in coloring to yours or Chance's.
It was also my first inside run and I'm pretty sure I could do her better now.
I ran DTW in coco and I'd say they were fairly vigorous growing throughout the run. I don't have a great nose but mainly remember spicy and sweet aromas.
They definitely put out and the branching would not support themselves the last couple weeks. I wasn't expecting that.

When smoking you could pick up on light lemon tastes along with spicy earthiness.
More pronounced lemon tastes when you put some ground up flower into a vaporizer.
I would of run her a little longer then I did (61 days) but I noticed a nanner on day 60 and got nervous. lol
I could only find one pic and it is day 60 when I found the nanner.
I'd like to run it again sometime for sure.
IMG_2007.JPG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Mine was regular and not feminized, so they weren't near as colorful as yours.
Always wondered why the feminized Plem turned out so much more colorful then there regs. Lots of purple shades. Different parent or pheno used in the fem Chuck?
Mine was not ugly by any means, but did not compare in coloring to yours or Chance's.
It was also my first inside run and I'm pretty sure I could do her better now.
I ran DTW in coco and I'd say they were fairly vigorous growing throughout the run. I don't have a great nose but mainly remember spicy and sweet aromas.
They definitely put out and the branching would not support themselves the last couple weeks. I wasn't expecting that.

When smoking you could pick up on light lemon tastes along with spicy earthiness.
More pronounced lemon tastes when you put some ground up flower into a vaporizer.
I would of run her a little longer then I did (61 days) but I noticed a nanner on day 60 and got nervous. lol
I could only find one pic and it is day 60 when I found the nanner.
I'd like to run it again sometime for sure.
View attachment 7953

@Highsince76 That looks great dude. Thanks for the feedback on your run. I dont know many who've run it outside of the few I saw in Club 600. Yours appears to be a much better of a trimmer than my last cpl phenos.
PLEMON DAY 47:
Plemon day 47.png

She is one I dont think stops throwing white hairs either. Chances' was the same way in that regard too I believe? I cut off some of the busted shit that wont stay up a little while ago.
PLEMON DAY 52
Plemon day 52.png

Plemon 2 day 52.png

The tops dont seem to have much color from outward appearances...but its there on the inside.
Plemon 3 day 52.png

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Wow!👍😍💖 Love that last pic with the bud cracked open. Beautiful colors on that, like candy looking delicious. Lol
I can see why the beasty tipped herself on over.
She fell head over heels in love with herself. Lmfao😂😂😂
🤣🤣🤣
Red I'd like to pre-order the plemon 🤣🤣never have I ever seen such a pretty fuckin bud! 😍😍😍Like Jesse said "candy looking delicious"! She definitely fell in love with herself. Pink lemonade goodness

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I walked into my flowering Plemon plant laying on the ground. The bucket top net pot wont hold her up any more. She was completely folded, and I had no idea how god damn heavy this plant was til I had to pick her up. Shes gonna give some major weight. She got pretty well beat up on the fall, and some of her stems got munched in the fan since she fell directly on top of the fucking thing of all places lol. I got her tethered in the corner with string stapled to the wall, but that wont last long. Her ass is just too fat for her dress 🐖
My arms are covered in sticky trichs and resins that smell like lemon dank. Quite a potent smell on this girl.
I'll get some pics tonight when lights come on.
Been there and done that!

One time I had to put a 5 or 10 lb weight on the bucket to help anchor the net pot. It was a nightmare changing water in 5 gal bucket dwc. Kinda why I switched to coco, that and water temps in the summer.

Good luck and hope it goes smooth from here on out.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
@Highsince76 That looks great dude. Thanks for the feedback on your run. I dont know many who've run it outside of the few I saw in Club 600. Yours appears to be a much better of a trimmer than my last cpl phenos.
PLEMON DAY 47:
View attachment 7963

She is one I dont think stops throwing white hairs either. Chances' was the same way in that regard too I believe? I cut off some of the busted shit that wont stay up a little while ago.
PLEMON DAY 52
View attachment 7964

View attachment 7961

The tops dont seem to have much color from outward appearances...but its there on the inside.
View attachment 7962
wow. Very nice!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The ScJ moved into the Hydro from soil. Left the strongest outside and gave it a topping in new shoes.
I will throw the remaining five into flower this weekend and see whats up.View attachment 8070
Awesome. Hoping for many girlies! What method of hydro you using?

Been there and done that!

One time I had to put a 5 or 10 lb weight on the bucket to help anchor the net pot. It was a nightmare changing water in 5 gal bucket dwc. Kinda why I switched to coco, that and water temps in the summer.

Good luck and hope it goes smooth from here on out.
I guess if thats our biggest of our problems, were doin ok eh? haha

wow. Very nice!
Thanks, shes been pretty easy to grow (til she fell over lol)

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Awesome. Hoping for many girlies! What method of hydro you using?

I guess if thats our biggest of our problems, were doin ok eh? haha
Oh yeah

What size net cup does that bucket topper have? I've noticed the smaller 4" ones were not as stable as the bigger ones, I think 6" and can't remember if there was an 8" one too. Then I'd get some nice dense rock from my old grow shop that had more weight to it than the hydroton type lava rocks.

But once them girls get big and start to lean one way or the other it's going to be a battle for sure! You just gotta fight the good fight till harvest. Good luck buddy

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh yeah

What size net cup does that bucket topper have? I've noticed the smaller 4" ones were not as stable as the bigger ones, I think 6" and can't remember if there was an 8" one too. Then I'd get some nice dense rock from my old grow shop that had more weight to it than the hydroton type lava rocks.

But once them girls get big and start to lean one way or the other it's going to be a battle for sure! You just gotta fight the good fight till harvest. Good luck buddy
6" netpot on her. Your 100 percent on the "lean". Once she got sideways in the netpot from the fall, it was game over for me having any control of her.

I've got 2 monster cropped plants from seed at 6.5 weeks of flower. I run soil so I've got the weight to keep the plant upright but branching is a different story. One flopped over from the weight at week 3(fine one day and all over the place the next) and the other at about 4.5 weeks. Kicked myself hard for not putting up scrog. Luckily they are in a tent and I could somewhat string up some support around them but some colas are laying against one another. It's a race for time now between finish and rot. I think I'll pull the bigger of the two a little early cause I need the space and that one is day smoke for me anyway.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I've got 2 monster cropped plants from seed at 6.5 weeks of flower. I run soil so I've got the weight to keep the plant upright but branching is a different story. One flopped over from the weight at week 3(fine one day and all over the place the next) and the other at about 4.5 weeks. Kicked myself hard for not putting up scrog. Luckily they are in a tent and I could somewhat string up some support around them but some colas are laying against one another. It's a race for time now between finish and rot. I think I'll pull the bigger of the two a little early cause I need the space and that one is day smoke for me anyway.
Thats kinda what I got going on at the moment as well. Im worried about rot because many of the buds are kinda all flopped together. Like trying to control wet noodles haha