**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Dang there's some major leaf twist, a sure sign of fire imho. Every time I've seen that severe twist to the leaves there's always been some hard hitting harvest from the buds. Imho that specific trait, the contorting twisting leaves, tells me I've got some fire on the way imho.
Hells bells I'd say you've got some keepers growing. Yay for fire. 🔥🔥🔥💣💥💨
Yeah I hope I get one female.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
3 SinCityJuice (LVTK x Mimosa) testers. 2 of them looking similar.Flower set initiated.Runty has yet to start flower set. I made the mistake of running seed in my F&D setup.I'll reserve the totes fir clones only from here on out.I still hope to do them justice in their cramped conditions.
Group shots.Runty is the foreground of both pics at the bottom.No budset yet.
20190524_202605.jpg
20190524_202509.jpg
#1 Runty
20190524_202553.jpg
20190524_202539.jpg
20190524_202529.jpg20190524_202517.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
3 SinCityJuice (LVTK x Mimosa) testers. 2 of them looking similar.Flower set initiated.Runty has yet to start flower set. I made the mistake of running seed in my F&D setup.I'll reserve the totes fir clones only from here on out.I still hope to do them justice in their cramped conditions.
Group shots.Runty is the foreground of both pics at the bottom.No budset yet.
View attachment 7531
View attachment 7532
#1 Runty
View attachment 7541
View attachment 7539
View attachment 7538View attachment 7536
I knew they were in good hands! Im suprised you kept runty around, but Im curious to see what shes capable of haha. "Rooting for the underdog" in a sense now lol

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
SCJView attachment 7506

Starting to stand on there own for the first time. Just a light soil mix with some MegaCrop to this point. I will top em in the next week or so.
Right on, I know they were getting top heavy for a minute, but they got a taste of that sunlight now! Gonna be nice to hear how they respond to topping. Fingers crossed for a plethora of girlies.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I knew they were in good hands! Im suprised you kept runty around, but Im curious to see what shes capable of haha. "Rooting for the underdog" in a sense now lol
Man I hate culling plants.Especially if they are female. Some runts I've let finish have been more pleasureable in their unique-ness than their "normal" sized siblings.

I still want to bang a midget.:rolleyes::unsure:
I need Heathen's little black book.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I walked into my flowering Plemon plant laying on the ground. The bucket top net pot wont hold her up any more. She was completely folded, and I had no idea how god damn heavy this plant was til I had to pick her up. Shes gonna give some major weight. She got pretty well beat up on the fall, and some of her stems got munched in the fan since she fell directly on top of the fucking thing of all places lol. I got her tethered in the corner with string stapled to the wall, but that wont last long. Her ass is just too fat for her dress 🐖
My arms are covered in sticky trichs and resins that smell like lemon dank. Quite a potent smell on this girl.
I'll get some pics tonight when lights come on.