**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Texagonian

Outlaw
FEM SEEDS BEGIN TONIGHT
I have (3) GG4 cuts all rooted and flooding in the flower room. These will be getting dusted with the reversed "Monkey Juice" (GG4 x Mimosa) pollen. I suppose this would make the resulting feminized beans
"Monkey Juice BX1".
Time to get bonkers. 🤪

I would have liked to hit a few branches on the flowering "Plemon" with some reversed Plemon pollen and get some S1's made but the flowering plant is just too far into flower and I wouldnt get good, mature seeds before the plant was ready to harvest. I'd pretty much just ruin the buds with premature seeds at this point. I missed the mark by about 10-12 days this time around.
Lesson learned on getting my timing right to keep things streamlined and moving along.
Bonkers, Bonkers,Bonkers!🤪🔥🔥🔥

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey HR, any idea how much or how often to add either Enzymes or Microbes to a rez?
You'd have to follow the manufacturers dosing suggestion as they are probably different from brand to brand. As for how often, I'd assume you would add on top off and every res change. The reason I say "I'd assume" is because I dont run bennies, but instead run a sterile system. At $0.79 a bottle, I add some H2o2 every 3 days and call it done.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
FEM SEEDS BEGIN TONIGHT
I have (3) GG4 cuts all rooted and flooding in the flower room. These will be getting dusted with the reversed "Monkey Juice" (GG4 x Mimosa) pollen. I suppose this would make the resulting feminized beans
"Monkey Juice BX1".
Time to get bonkers. 🤪

I would have liked to hit a few branches on the flowering "Plemon" with some reversed Plemon pollen and get some S1's made but the flowering plant is just too far into flower and I wouldnt get good, mature seeds before the plant was ready to harvest. I'd pretty much just ruin the buds with premature seeds at this point. I missed the mark by about 10-12 days this time around.
Lesson learned on getting my timing right to keep things streamlined and moving along.
They both sound like good crosses. How can we get seeds when they are available

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
TESTERS WANTED
Im looking for a few more great testers to run some FEM bean crosses I've created coming late July.

Here are some things I find most important in a tester:

1.) They should have a presence on this forum.
What I mean by that is if you only have like 2 posts total on this forum then your probably not what Im looking for in a tester.
2.) They post updates with pictures. Im not looking for someone to post every 6 days, but I do need to at least see posts at all stages from germination to harvest. I dont expect pics every post, but those often get the most attention from me (and others Im sure) and a picture says 1000 words.
3.) They run the entire packs contents. I will be doing 5 pack testers on the fems and I need to know germ rates etc. I cant conclude much on that strain if only 1 or 2 seeds of each 5 pack I ship out gets used.
4.) They plant the testers in a timely fashion. Make sure you have the space and time before you commit to being a tester. If you just start them after I've already got harvest pics in from everyone else, then your test hasnt really done much for helping me gather information on that particular strain in a timely mannor.

I'll be looking for 10 testers total. Shoot me a PM with "MONKEY JUICE" in the title if this is something you would be interested in helping me with.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
To all of my international (NON-US) friends......
Ive had my last episode today at the Post Office trying to ship international. I wont be shipping anything else international, at least for the time being. Sorry to the remainder of my international friends I wasnt able to get beans out to. I hope you understand as I dont like excluding anyone from free seeds.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
FEM SEEDS BEGIN TONIGHT
"Monkey Juice BX1".
Time to get bonkers. 🤪

Could you have hit a few lower nugs and let them go an extra 1.5 weeks after you've chopped the upper sensi part? Something to consider if there is a next time.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Could you have hit a few lower nugs and let them go an extra 1.5 weeks after you've chopped the upper sensi part? Something to consider if there is a next time.
It honestly really boils down to a space thing and my timing being shitty. The Plemon in flower right now is pretty big, and I have other projects that need that space the day it comes down. I did consider your suggestion as its a good one, but I'd still need to keep the planter in there for the lowers til the beans reached maturity. I wish I still had my 10'x10' flower room.....
Along with learning how to reverse,collect and store pollen, Im also learning the time frames needed to keep things moving and to allow myself enough time to see a project to fruition without haulting my other projects. Im finding its quite the balancing act to still have Sensi bud for my personal (and for fam/friends) headstash and still be able to have breeding projects going on.

You still have 1 girl of the SCJ though right?
Yes, thankfully have 1. I expected her to be a male the way she outgrew all the others. Strongest plant at the moment for the next round. Popped 4 beans first, lost 1 outside to some critter, so replaced it with 2 and just unfortunately had bad luck with males. All germinated and made it through their seedling phase to sexing, which bodes well.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
IMG_20190522_230936.jpg
Not the best angle but all three front Sinners are rooting quite lovely with 6-8 inch roots. Very impressed by them so far. Sadly they're gonna have to wait until Friday to get transfered to either 2.5L buckets or if I'm able to get another Tent 3.5 gallons to go along with the pineapple Express and black domina clones I have coming. The sinners are fitting perfectly into the schedule. Gonna short veg them and get them going into flower so I can sex them. Hoping for a robust male.