**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice stash haul. How tall/big was the plant? Was it the whole plant reversed or a few branches.I apologize if I missed it being stated already.
I need to cut back on my watched threads.
Thanks Cob! Whole plant which was about 14" tall. The Monkey Juice has had zero issues reversing from top to bottom. The Plemon however have proven to be much more stubborn. Still throwing pistols everywhere, full female flower formations on lowers. I was thinking it was just that it didnt get sprayed good enough on the lowers, but the Monkey Juice were full on male looking from top to bottom so I dont know about that now.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Thanks Cob! Whole plant which was about 14" tall. The Monkey Juice has had zero issues reversing from top to bottom. The Plemon however have proven to be much more stubborn. Still throwing pistols everywhere, full female flower formations on lowers. I was thinking it was just that it didnt get sprayed good enough on the lowers, but the Monkey Juice were full on male looking from top to bottom so I dont know about that now.
That is a nice stash from that height of plant.I asked because thats about what I have gotten from a solo cup clone. The plemon might just be more resilient to giving up the goods.Especially if she is still forming flowers on the lowers(were these treated?). It's good you did two different strains with the same CS. Data points my man,data points.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
That is a nice stash from that height of plant.I asked because thats about what I have gotten from a solo cup clone. The plemon might just be more resilient to giving up the goods.Especially if she is still forming flowers on the lowers(were these treated?). It's good you did two different strains with the same CS. Data points my man,data points.
I did apply to the entire plant what I believed was equal application. At first, almost all of the noticable reversal was taking place on the lowers. Once I started noticing sacks on the tops, I quit spraying. The lowers on the Plemon just seemed to move right back into making flowers vs sacks. Now the sacks on the tops of the Plemon are maturing/opening while the pistols are still growing up between the sacks. I agree shes been a stubborn one for sure.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
I did apply to the entire plant what I believed was equal application. At first, almost all of the noticable reversal was taking place on the lowers. Once I started noticing sacks on the tops, I quit spraying. The lowers on the Plemon just seemed to move right back into making flowers vs sacks. Now the sacks on the tops of the Plemon are maturing/opening while the pistols are still growing up between the sacks. I agree shes been a stubborn one for sure.
The lowers could possibly be the most stubborn.Being that they are closest to the root zone....pure speculation. When I have targeted lowers only on a bigger plant,as with any part I don't stop sprizting those nodes until fully reversed.
My solo cup clones usually only have 8-10 nodes,by flower it's down to 6-7.Just enough to get a "stash haul".

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I'll breaking out the CS in the next couple of weeks.I may just make a small batch with the CS I have left before my other bottle of it arrives.Get back in the game so to speak. I'll add what I can to the data point pool.
Any help is great help, certainly when it comes to collecting the pollen. Between @thenotsoesoteric and I, were trying hard to make it public knowledge lol. Ive been thinking about various methods of collecting fem pollen as there aint shit out there anywhere pertaining to HOW to collect it in a resourceful & neat manner.
I believe I figured out an awesome method (which was just used to collect my current vial), but dont want to post it til I collect a few more times and see that it really is as fool proof and easy as I think it is.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Any help is great help, certainly when it comes to collecting the pollen. Between @thenotsoesoteric and I, were trying hard to make it public knowledge lol. Ive been thinking about various methods of collecting fem pollen as there aint shit out there anywhere pertaining to HOW to collect it in a resourceful & neat manner.
I believe I figured out an awesome method (which was just used to collect my current vial), but dont want to post it til I collect a few more times and see that it really is as fool proof and easy as I think it is.
just need this wee beastie 🤣
sorry it just sprang to mind

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Red aint playing when he says collecting is a pain. Collecting the pollen is going to be the pain in the butt here. The first pod I grabbed gave me a little bit but the 2nd and 3rd gave barely anything. I have noticed I have to cut the little bananas open and then tap them to get any pollen. I'll try to get a video of it later on tonight when I try mining some more pollen.

Amos Otis

Brisco's Bargain Beans
As shown on the Jerry Springer and Maury Povich shows, boys often are the prettiest sex. Unfortunately, these SCJ Brucies got chopped just after the photo shoot. :(
I'll work the rest in with the next pop of regs, amigo, but it'll be awhile. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful at this time @HydroRed .

DSCF4394.JPGDSCF4395.JPG

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
As shown on the Jerry Springer and Maury Povich shows, boys often are the prettiest sex. Unfortunately, these SCJ Brucies got chopped just after the photo shoot. :(
I'll work the rest in with the next pop of regs, amigo, but it'll be awhile. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful at this time @HydroRed .

View attachment 6365View attachment 6366
LMAO, I appreciate you runnin them my friend.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
"Monkey Juice" #2 FEM pollen collected.
Im pretty sure my method of collecting the FEM pollen is a winner. This took me less than 40 minutes to collect.
MJ 2 FEM pollen.png

"Plemon" FEM pollen is getting harvested tomorrow and should be ready to collect by Monday. I'll be collecting from (5) "half reversed" plants so we'll see how it goes. I may dust a couple branches of the Plemon I have flowering right now just to get a small batch of FEM seeds going. I dont feel like having a bunch of seeded bud for head stash right now after the SCJ and Mimosa F2 REG seeds this past run. I prob have a few thousand beans stashed from that run so Im kinda over picking seeds for a minute lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
"Monkey Juice" #2 FEM pollen collected.
Im pretty sure my method of collecting the FEM pollen is a winner. This took me less than 40 minutes to collect.
View attachment 6601

"Plemon" FEM pollen is getting harvested tomorrow and should be ready to collect by Monday. I'll be collecting from (5) "half reversed" plants so we'll see how it goes. I may dust a couple branches of the Plemon I have flowering right now just to get a small batch of FEM seeds going. I dont feel like having a bunch of seeded bud for head stash right now after the SCJ and Mimosa F2 REG seeds this past run. I prob have a few thousand beans stashed from that run so Im kinda over picking seeds for a minute lol
So hype for this bro! Can't wait until you do your pollen collection Tek write up. I'm definitely tryna run those whenever you're ready!

Texagonian

Outlaw
So what’s your method for harvesting fem pollen thus far? I was reading a little ways back you were compiling methods and would share. Just curious ✌🏻On a side note. I now have three of my tester ssj beans popped and in cubes. As soon as roots find their way out the bottom it’s off to the buckets and I’ll proceed with the sexing and finally some update pictures!🤞🏻For some gals!