**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
"MONKEY JUICE" (GG4 x Mimosa) FEM pollen sacks have been collected from 1 of 2 plants. I busted a few open and there was definitely some pollen present. Theres probably twice this much on plant #2, so unless I really fuck something up there will be FEM seeds of this cross.
Monkey Juice FEM pollen sacks.png

Im guessing I'll be pulling pollen from the "PLEMON" in the next week or so. I have 5 Plemon plants total that are reversed, so Im hopeful that there should be no shortage of pollen to do a nice FEM seed run.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
"MONKEY JUICE" (GG4 x Mimosa) FEM pollen sacks have been collected from 1 of 2 plants. I busted a few open and there was definitely some pollen present. Theres probably twice this much on plant #2, so unless I really fuck something up there will be FEM seeds of this cross.
View attachment 5799

Im guessing I'll be pulling pollen from the "PLEMON" in the next week or so. I have 5 Plemon plants total that are reversed, so Im hopeful that there should be no shortage of pollen to do a nice FEM seed run.
Oh I’m excited for you.Going to be some nice girls to be found

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
View attachment 5799

Super hype for this. Congratulations Red!

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
View attachment 5799

How do you get the pollen out of the fem pollen sacks. I had a plant herm on me and i tried to get pollen but the ones that did open didnt have any piwdery lookong pollen in them. I trued pulling them off like you did and waiting for them to open and nothing.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
what're you gonna hit with that monkey juice pollen? sounds like an interesting one for sure.
So far, it seems like the Mimosa is a dominant plant when chuckin with the male I used. Both of my reversed Monkey Juice plants are heavy mimosa leaners so I was thinking of using the FEM pollen on a GG4 cut and run FEM seeds from that so it would be: (GG#4 x Monkey Juice) FEM beans. It would be really nice if I had enough pollen to play with to do a few different FEM seed crosses with it.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My hopes in the next 10-12 weeks is:
"Plemon" Fems
"Monkey Juice" FEMS (GG#4 x Monkey Juice)
"Orange Julius" REGS (Mothers Milk x Mimosa) *pheno hunt best girl to reverse*

My hopes in the next 12 months:
"Orange Julius" FEMS (Mothers Milk x Mimosa)
"?????" FEMS (GG#4 x Plemon)
I have a few beans I popped that I've had for decades, but Im gonna let that simmer til I have a solid gameplan on what I wanna do with them. 🤫
That is if they are even worth doing anything with. Everything was great in the early 90's....at least I remember it like that haha

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
How do you get the pollen out of the fem pollen sacks. I had a plant herm on me and i tried to get pollen but the ones that did open didnt have any piwdery lookong pollen in them. I trued pulling them off like you did and waiting for them to open and nothing.
They may not have produced any pollen, or they may have been plucked too soon? I dont have experience with this just yet, but I plan to dry the sacks out for a week or so, then put everything in a bag and shake it up to extract the pollen, then seperate the material from the pollen. We'll see how that works pretty soon I guess haha

Texagonian

Outlaw
They may not have produced any pollen, or they may have been plucked too soon? I dont have experience with this just yet, but I plan to dry the sacks out for a week or so, then put everything in a bag and shake it up to extract the pollen, then seperate the material from the pollen. We'll see how that works pretty soon I guess haha
I’ll be hanging to the side to see how this goes. Hoping I can learn a thing or two. Also hoping to get my hands on some of those fem beans!🤪

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Please let me know how it works out .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You should have let me win
OMG it reminds me of a bridge rage i was part of. When i was 40 i started playing bridge because it is a cool card game. I went to a bridge club which as it turns out is 80% blue hair (glad i shave my head so we wont go there).
Contract bridge in a club is very structured. You play 30 hands and everyone plays the same hands and you figure out who did the best and you are ranked etc...
So I am all newbie and playing and i have a kick ass hand and i pause trying to figure out what to call it. I got all nervous and forgot our system and then finally this 80 year old dude loses it and pitches the table and starts swearing.
They called the referee (and yes there is a ref). She ended up ejecting the old dude.

The next time the table beside me the guy had a stroke...

I stick to on-line bridge now. The old people are scary,

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Some of the very bottom buds that werent sprayed well on the reversed "Plemon".

2 - Copy.png

Scents are best described as:
-Citrus peel (not sweet citrus)
-Some floral scent in the mix
-Maybe a hint of black licorice?

A difficult one to nail down for sure but she is definitely a unique smell.
No shortage of color either and its been 80*F+ in the flower room since flip. Its 100% genetics with her.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Now that sounds delicious. Hint of black licorice and floral sounds a lot like Panama X Malawi. Very intriguing. One of the most unusual and delicious cannabis flavors i have tried.

The nuances of smell and flavor are why I grow. I cant have an indica and a sativa i want to try EVERYTHING..

It looks plenominal !!!