**HydroRed's Horticultural Whorehouse**

Highsince76

Super Active Member
Some of the very bottom buds that werent sprayed well on the reversed "Plemon".

View attachment 5996

Scents are best described as:
-Citrus peel (not sweet citrus)
-Some floral scent in the mix
-Maybe a hint of black licorice?

A difficult one to nail down for sure but she is definitely a unique smell.
No shortage of color either and its been 80*F+ in the flower room since flip. Its 100% genetics with her.
Now as far as taste, when smoked. Did you get quite a bit of lemon, mainly on the exhale, and more pronounced when put into a vaporizer? I know I did on the Plemon reg.
I loved the taste of her.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Now as far as taste, when smoked. Did you get quite a bit of lemon, mainly on the exhale, and more pronounced when put into a vaporizer? I know I did on the Plemon reg.
I loved the taste of her.
TBH, I didnt get a strong lemon on the smoke either on the last one I grew from fem seed, or a fat sample nug bbchance gifted me from his purple footballs. Im noticing a lot more smell on this current Plemon though so that may change. Im hoping for more lemon as Im not a fan of strong Black Licorice.
I never had the opportunity to vape it, but I may do a run of bubble hash if it turns out decent. I dont do much vaping but have family that does, so that will be the real test of flavor with that method. They'll have no issue telling me if it sucks haha

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Sin city juice the one I’m praying turns female the others showed balls unfortunately, I tossed the males one was super tall lanky and unworthy. The other was a super nice structure tight nodes probably would have been a great stud now he is compost.
E464C7AF-35D9-4F14-80D4-D0120D9B652C.jpeg1849701F-BAA8-4495-9B69-9324B961F163.jpeg

The lack of any side branching at this hieght makes me question if I will get a female or not @HydroRed is this common structure or am I most likely looking at another male?

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Sin city juice the one I’m praying turns female the others showed balls unfortunately, I tossed the males one was super tall lanky and unworthy. The other was a super nice structure tight nodes probably would have been a great stud now he is compost.
View attachment 6111View attachment 6112

The lack of any side branching at this hieght makes me question if I will get a female or not @HydroRed is this common structure or am I most likely looking at another male?
Lookin quite "boyish" to me as well so far but only the flowers will tell. Bummer on all the males.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
View attachment 6111View attachment 6112

sadly I'd have to agree with red, from the looks of how tall and the far spaced nodes, kinda hints towards being a male, it's not a definite at this stage, but for sure looking like leaning that way... sorry man3036748.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I've got a Mimosa F2 that I was positive was a Bruce. Raced straight up and towered over the other plants in veg. Flipped, and it was the first to show her Shirley self. I've supercropped that amazon thrice now. You never know 'til they show. Thanks again @HydroRed for the beans - 2 for 2 on Mimosa.
I had my Jelly Pie pheno do the exact same thing. I would have swore it was a Boy . Wrong again.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I've got a Mimosa F2 that I was positive was a Bruce. Raced straight up and towered over the other plants in veg. Flipped, and it was the first to show her Shirley self. I've supercropped that amazon thrice now. You never know 'til they show. Thanks again @HydroRed for the beans - 2 for 2 on Mimosa.
I'll show you mine, if you show me yours....

lmfao, I'm just kidding man!

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Some of the very bottom buds that werent sprayed well on the reversed "Plemon".

View attachment 5996

Scents are best described as:
-Citrus peel (not sweet citrus)
-Some floral scent in the mix
-Maybe a hint of black licorice?

A difficult one to nail down for sure but she is definitely a unique smell.
No shortage of color either and its been 80*F+ in the flower room since flip. Its 100% genetics with her.
The black domina i have smells like that

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Gonna go ahead and call grower error on the other two but 3/5 isn't bad at all. Now to hope they're females. Maybe if I get a male I'll let him fuck a blueberry lol with red's permission of course lol.IMG_20190511_223157.jpg
Edit: this was my first seed germination ever if that means anything really proud of myself 🤣. Always had clone armies. Thank you so much red. Sorry about the other two, they are showing hope.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Gonna go ahead and call grower error on the other two but 3/5 isn't bad at all. Now to hope they're females. Maybe if I get a male I'll let him fuck a blueberry lol with red's permission of course lol.View attachment 6231
Edit: this was my first seed germination ever if that means anything really proud of myself 🤣. Always had clone armies. Thank you so much red. Sorry about the other two, they are showing hope.
Good job for a first germ! Those other 2 should still "wake up" so I wouldnt write them off just yet. Also, you're free to do what you want with the seeds/plants.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Good job for a first germ! Those other 2 should still "wake up" so I wouldnt write them off just yet. Also, you're free to do what you want with the seeds/plants.
They would of been fine had I not had a drunk night and ended up at some chicks house instead of home watering them lol. Came home to droopy babies Wednesday. They are doing really well compared to the other day. Well now I think I want a male if that's the case. I appreciate that red!