HydroRed's DIY Bubble Cloner (under $35)

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Where is the cheapest place to get the aquarium fittings etc? I would imagine online (I am so old i was going to type mail order...).
If youre looking to buy from a brick n mortar, you can get the 1/4" T's from Walmart. The 1/2" barbed 90's and grommets can be bought at most larger hardware stores like Lowes or Home Depot. Both the air stones and the 1/4" tubing can also be purchased at Walmart.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Never used one TBH. I imagine it will work as well as any other considering a wet stem is a wet stem. Probably higher in DO but for the pricetags associated with them, I'll likely never know haha
I suppose you could probably DIY one for relatively cheap if you kept the cloner small.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Never used one TBH. I imagine it will work as well as any other considering a wet stem is a wet stem. Probably higher in DO but for the pricetags associated with them, I'll likely never know haha
I suppose you could probably DIY one for relatively cheap if you kept the cloner small.
Apparently its one of them deals you got to figure out a timer, as if you leave it on all time, too much fog, displaces the oxygen? like smothers the roots. I read a couple diff deals on it, low flow high microns or something and nasa has figured out that 50 is the optimum for root growth? I think I"ll stick with yours, I been lookin at an extra empty tote for a minute now, new Harbor freight in town, get the hole saw set.