HydroRed's DIY Bubble Cloner (under $35)

Armdog

Insane Grower
Yup harbor freight kit Under $10.00 with the coupon. Little grey plastic kit.
They have a 11 piece and a 18 piece. Believe it or not I have both, just looked. Did not realize I had both. I think I bought one and it did not have the 2 1/4 inch bit that I needed so I bought the 18 piece.

Armdog

Insane Grower
They have a 11 piece and a 18 piece. Believe it or not I have both, just looked. Did not realize I had both. I think I bought one and it did not have the 2 1/4 inch bit that I needed so I bought the 18 piece.
Both are good kits , just look at the sizes that you need to make sure the kit has the Bit you need.

gwheels

Elite Hobbyist and Cannabis QC Tester
Site Supporter
Where is the cheapest place to get the aquarium fittings etc? I would imagine online (I am so old i was going to type mail order...).

HydroRed

3Thirteen Seeds
Site Supporter
Where is the cheapest place to get the aquarium fittings etc? I would imagine online (I am so old i was going to type mail order...).
If youre looking to buy from a brick n mortar, you can get the 1/4" T's from Walmart. The 1/2" barbed 90's and grommets can be bought at most larger hardware stores like Lowes or Home Depot. Both the air stones and the 1/4" tubing can also be purchased at Walmart.

HydroRed

3Thirteen Seeds
Site Supporter
Never used one TBH. I imagine it will work as well as any other considering a wet stem is a wet stem. Probably higher in DO but for the pricetags associated with them, I'll likely never know haha
I suppose you could probably DIY one for relatively cheap if you kept the cloner small.

Bodyne

Mill Foreman
Never used one TBH. I imagine it will work as well as any other considering a wet stem is a wet stem. Probably higher in DO but for the pricetags associated with them, I'll likely never know haha
I suppose you could probably DIY one for relatively cheap if you kept the cloner small.
Apparently its one of them deals you got to figure out a timer, as if you leave it on all time, too much fog, displaces the oxygen? like smothers the roots. I read a couple diff deals on it, low flow high microns or something and nasa has figured out that 50 is the optimum for root growth? I think I"ll stick with yours, I been lookin at an extra empty tote for a minute now, new Harbor freight in town, get the hole saw set.