How Many Years?

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
I was looking at the spreadsheet that I use to track my little garden and saw that I finished about 3 dozen plants in 2019, that's males, females and seed runs.

I harvested about 100 blueberry seeds and 2 or 3 hundred Cinderella 99 x Blueberry seeds over the last day or so, putting my personal collection well into 4 figures. That's over 30 years worth of seeds and I'm already an old fart.

It just seems like a fun way to enumerate your collection. How many years worth of seeds do you have to support your garden at its present rate? Who's got the most ridiculous(in a good way) supply of beans? Anyone have 100 years worth? 500? Who is the Seed Hoarder Champion here in Paradise?

I used to produce my own seed. I had a greenhouse once get seeded my a male plant i overlooked. Exhaust fans sucked it from all the way in the back to the front. Every plant was seeded. I ended up keeping a gal jug of em but discarded a crap load of em.

I probably have 100k seeds? Im not sure though as i have seeds from the 90s still from bag seed that i used to grow out. And still make seed today trying to improve some of my own plants.

Ive used a lot of seeds to bait mice in my shop as they love the stuff.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Anyway, since I was the "squirrel" guy I should probably get it back on track. Only been growing for 2-3 years, haven't had access to seeds other than stuff bought from overseas until I was asked to run testers.

I have about 40 fem seeds and about 250 reggies, about 20 or so strains total. Donations accepted :)

sandman83

Super Active Member
Before I found this place I had the following genetic line up....

Satori​
Wonder Woman​
Jungle Wreck​
Hindu Kush​
THC Bomb​
Kalichakra​
Krystallica​
Raspberry Cough​
Royal Flush​
Zkittlez​
Gorilla Glue​
OG Kush​
Kaya Gold​
AK-48​
Bubba Haze​
707 Headband​
Williams Wonder​
Tuna God​
Sex Bud​
Grapefruit​
Mosca c99 BX1​

Still plan on running a few of em but some of the nirvana stuff will be left alone. I really need to stop buying seeds....

Big Perm

Budtender
Holy shit!

Not one snarky or dickish comment, just respect and decency. Have I found the one decent place on the internet?
Thank you all.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
I, for one, have to commend vostok for probably making the biggest turn around that I have seen. Dude used to be a huge douche.

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
I, for one, have to commend vostok for probably making the biggest turn around that I have seen. Dude used to be a huge douche.
Not sure if serious.jpeg o_O
------------------
One issue I run into on occasion, in the real world and online, is that some people mistake polite for weak. It's easier to correct misconceptions in the real world, but online is possible.
It's been a refreshing change not to have to deal with that here (fingers crossed).