How Many Years?

baldmountain

Super Active Member
If I just grow from seeds maybe couple years. Which isn't much since I have a 12 plant limit. But I've been having good luck with clones (knock on wood) so it could be until the heat death of the universe. :D The way things are shaping up my next grow is pretty much going to be all clones.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
If I just grow from seeds maybe couple years. Which isn't much since I have a 12 plant limit. But I've been having good luck with clones (knock on wood) so it could be until the heat death of the universe. :D The way things are shaping up my next grow is pretty much going to be all clones.
Love running clones

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I was looking at the spreadsheet that I use to track my little garden and saw that I finished about 3 dozen plants in 2019, that's males, females and seed runs.

I harvested about 100 blueberry seeds and 2 or 3 hundred Cinderella 99 x Blueberry seeds over the last day or so, putting my personal collection well into 4 figures. That's over 30 years worth of seeds and I'm already an old fart.

It just seems like a fun way to enumerate your collection. How many years worth of seeds do you have to support your garden at its present rate? Who's got the most ridiculous(in a good way) supply of beans? Anyone have 100 years worth? 500? Who is the Seed Hoarder Champion here in Paradise?
Pop all the beans u only live once

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Pop all the beans u only live once
I like your way of thinkin', but for some of us, we can't grow shit, cause everyone else has a problem with it. States won't go ahead a legalize. With the virus, who knows when all of us will have an "equal footing' to grow are "family jewels'. I can't believe they are still wasting $$$ and man power out busting old hippy farmers for self medicating with a natural substance.
I am "dumbfounded".

BerryNice

Super Active Member
I like your way of thinkin', but for some of us, we can't grow shit, cause everyone else has a problem with it. States won't go ahead a legalize. With the virus, who knows when all of us will have an "equal footing' to grow are "family jewels'. I can't believe they are still wasting $$$ and man power out busting old hippy farmers for self medicating with a natural substance.
I am "dumbfounded".
I live in Ny surrounded by cops and fire department guys but I got 10+ acres to filter the smell

Nobody says anything to me and year after year I am #1 out of 70 in power usage

I run led and energy efficient stuff but I like my 1k hps lights

I am total degenerate converted my entire second floor into grow force
When hemp was first grown here my outside plants were choke full of seeds. They started sprouting in the bud when it started raining.
Now I want to try this just to win photo of month lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I live in Ny surrounded by cops and fire department guys but I got 10+ acres to filter the smell

Nobody says anything to me and year after year I am #1 out of 70 in power usage

I run led and energy efficient stuff but I like my 1k hps lights

I am total degenerate converted my entire second floor into grow force

Now I want to try this just to win photo of month lol
I live in the middle of nowhere. I'm not out to get rich by no means. I am obsessed with the plant. It will control a person who has "connected" with it. I'm sure there are a lot of us that feel like I do about it. I knew growing up in the 60's and 70's that this plant was special.

NoleKsum

I sometimes wonder if the connection and controlling aspect you mention is due to the chemicals inside of it. Many of you already know plants produce phyto chemicals to defend themselves from pests. But Ive often wondered to what degree these chemicals modulate and manipulate human behavior. We are biological machines just like everything else in nature. If you reduce it to this level and then consider everything you input into your system as bio data so to speak, as if you were feeding a computer code about its surroundings, then the correlation between how the plants affect behavior becomes obvious.
I am a total moron though so don't read too deeply into the wild ramblings of an idiot like me.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
That's a great point. We are made up of 90% little creatures. So, if I feed my plants plenty of beans, I will get plenty of "gas". lol