How Many Years?

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I may be biased based on what I have bought...but the best genetics in the world now come from the USA...for a few years.

And they are only getting better.

:)

Have a good grow man...lots of fire on this site. All made in the USA
I’m not sure, Lol.

The best genetics are all over, I would say a lot of the current hypeist strains are from the us. And us strains are used in pretty much everything now. But when it comes down to it, everything comes from breeders in Europe. We’ve just now had shit around long enough to have worked newer shit. The legality in the us helps speed up progression as well. It I spend a lot of time in Europe and a lot of the weed there is better(a lot is shittier too), even though it doesn’t look as crazy. 🇺🇸 is about bag appeal and hype(not just with weed), I’m not arguing that some of, if not the strongest strains are in the us, but not all of them, and they still come from not here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
1578679323267.png
Already a discussion thread on it:

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Breeders in Europe have been collecting seeds from around the word forever.....

Us breeders bought and bred with seeds from eu(not saying that’s where the strains originated)

Now we have “us” strains

^
This is my train of thought

sandman83

Super Active Member
I may be biased based on what I have bought...but the best genetics in the world now come from the USA...for a few years.

And they are only getting better.

:)

Have a good grow man...lots of fire on this site. All made in the USA
Esos was awesome and hooked me up for a good deal, I've got some others stashed just felt like trying something that had been 'worked' a bit if you will. I will put of the c99 chase for awhile but eventually I'll run the c99 varietals I have, and blue cindy, purple cindy, etc.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As far as who's breeding fire now? that's a toss-up. I have noticed that the coffee shop fems I have grown are "standard" You will get what you paid for because they have been "F-27'd" by now and have extremely stable genetics - and nothing that lights my hair on fire...

sandman83

Super Active Member
Sorry Saboo,

At my current rate of ~5-10 seeds every few months I have enough genetics set aside for 3-4 years outside of breeding. There are a lot of strains on my wishlist, but if reality matches with what I'm expecting is another story. I've always wanted to try some of those coffeeshop strains since I had heard about them when I was younger.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Sorry i was too high from the fine stash i have from USA...and I am Canadian.

The new era of stoned...i like it...

I do like some landrace too...and they were here first and all...but they lack the PUNCH of what is going on now.

It is like weed politics eh...What do i know i used to grow crap seeds and like it.

No more derailing...

I have seeds for 6 months to 2 years now...i thought it was 30 years but I really counted wrong. not inaccurately but incorrectly.

I like this...I need MORE SEEDS !!!!