How Many Years?

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
I want my head put in a jar and sustained with robot arms so i can finish my seeds off, instead of cyrogenics !..

The hoard is still building....But if you plant them faster it seems like you dont have a problem :D....i
Start popping more at a time. Kill the weak ones. Lesson I learned a long time ago. Always pop full packs, kill the worst ones, you’ll
Always have the best plants your space can fit and you actually find the real keepers in your packs instead of saving half of them and leaving it in the pile.

KMOG

See that's why I thought it was an interesting/fun question. Without context, quantities don't mean much. 1000 seeds is many years in my hobby grow, while to you it's just a few rounds.

I find seeking the perspectives of others can often be enlightening, in growing and in most aspects of life.
I have a full pack popping policy.

Even if I don’t have the room I don’t pop any less than all the seeds in a pack. Whatever I don’t. Have room for I kill the shittiest ones, or give them way, or throw them outside. There’s never a reason not to know every pheno on a pack. How else do you know your keepers are actually the keepers of the packs?

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
Start popping more at a time. Kill the weak ones. Lesson I learned a long time ago. Always pop full packs, kill the worst ones, you’ll
Always have the best plants your space can fit and you actually find the real keepers in your packs instead of saving half of them and leaving it in the pile.
I'm finally getting that mindset. Kill the weak so the herd grows stronger. Still hampered by lack of space though.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think that is a great idea....I am going to shift my thinking! I will try full packs...and if i find a keeper i will keep it !

The thought of culling a plant that wasnt dead or full of balls...seemed so sacrilegious....but time for some unnatural selction to hedge bets :D

Last edited:

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
if I didn't buy or make another seed, maybe 5 years. Since no one outside of you guys know that I grow, I'd just end up that guy who died with all these great seeds and genetics wasted. I don't want to be that guy.
When I go, I'm gonna donate my collection to Gu, Heisen and all of the "legit" members of Chuckers Paradise.
Call me a "hoarder", but I'm planning on playing a major role in the "future" of "CRAFT" cannabis. lol
Now if they would just lift "prohibition" for everyone, I could get started. lol
Tired of trying to cover up the "Cat Piss" stinch. lol

Last edited:

sandman83

Super Active Member
I have a full pack popping policy.

Even if I don’t have the room I don’t pop any less than all the seeds in a pack. Whatever I don’t. Have room for I kill the shittiest ones, or give them way, or throw them outside. There’s never a reason not to know every pheno on a pack. How else do you know your keepers are actually the keepers of the packs?
You make a fine point...... I think I will decide today and pop a pack I've been saving for new mothers.

GCG

Dinosaur
If I do my average run of 6 plants and flip the next 6 every 65 days without fail it will take me just under 48.5 years to run through my seeds.
No originals 148 different crosses with a bunch of landrace, IBL's and F4 and 5's in the mix. Guessing but maybe 15-20 breeders. And lots of multiple packs.
Only had 2 packs last April. Both Dark Horse I brought home from CO. Discovered US based seed banks in May and rhe rest is history.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Some people have easier access to beans than others. How may full decks of "twin canaries" cards do you own? :)

KMOG

I can see the day when admin maybe taking a commision

off the sales we slip thru here....one day? lol

to pay for the running the site, naturally,

by then our frezzers will be bulging ...lol
Yo 👋

• HaHa
Reactions: Vee

KMOG

Lots of dildos though....for sodomy...of smurfs and shit.

Btw I’m gargamel

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's those little measurement conversion cards that thousands of "weed support" companies include with their orders. Nutes, soil, random stuff like plant label stakes, etc. on Amazon.

Great for dry-sift, more flimsy than a credit card.

KMOG

It's those little measurement conversion cards that thousands of "weed support" companies include with their orders. Nutes, soil, random stuff like plant label stakes, etc. on Amazon.

Great for dry-sift, more flimsy than a credit card.
I like when I get the plant label stakes with my pots. Sucks when I buy 20 pots and get 5 stakes though.

Like wtf is the point. Lol